Could this be the fate of the new BNBB?

Ed S

In fact no Moderator of any BBS, unless it is a Big Name Musician himself that is the Moderator of his or her Board (which none of them are) is anyone you have to worry about being Big.

Exactly. Everyone knows that big name artists don't moderate bulletin boards; that's what they have brothers for! :D

That's right - Money Jungle was a Capitol album reissued on BN, right?

United Artists actually.

My copy is on Blue Note, CDP 7 46393.

Money Jungle on Blue Note here.

63/32

See the fine print on the back, or at least on the back of my "CDP 7 46398 2" released on CD circa 1987. It says...

"Originally issued on United Artists UAS 15017, UAS 5632 and Solid State SS 18022".

It was originally produced by Alan Douglas (a dead give-away), and also that it was recorded at Sound Makers, NYC.

United Artists actually.

But that’s the CD reissue, 7/4. The original album was recorded for and released on United Artists long before the United Artists and Blue Note recordings even came under the same corporate umbrella.

United Artists actually.

63/32

See the fine print on the back, or at least on the back of my "CDP 7 46398 2" released on CD circa 1987. It says...

"Originally issued on United Artists UAS 15017, UAS 5632 and Solid State SS 18022".

It was originally produced by Alan Douglas (a dead give-away), and also that it was recorded at Sound Makers, NYC.

I didn't even see that on my CD. Getting old...need new glasses....

9/8

Guest Mnytime

Jim

You know your prediction about this clown ended up being accurate though a lot quicker. :D

I finally went over to the site to see what it was like and did a search to see what this guy posts about. He has posted more over here in the last couple days than he has in the last 7 days over there.

I really feel left out that I didn't get to experience his silliness longer. :eye:

I wonder if he will even continue to post there now that he no longer is a big fish in a Quark sized pond? :alien:

Edited by Mnytime

I've actually got some responses to my silly question if that matters at this point

Here's an example:

When I think of Norah, I think of blue. She kinda gives out that blue vibe. Blue is cool. Like Norah.

I don't know...Norah just seems like a blue lover!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

BTW - post 300 in the thread :party::party::party:

Edited by Ed Swinnich

Well, that all was certainly an entertaining way to start the working week.

It's a mad mad mad world .... packed with professed non-Christians (and even athiests) who actually ARE Christian; and packed also (especially in the US it sometimes seems to those of us who live elsewher) with professed Christians who are anything but. :o:D:wacko:

Guest Mnytime

I forgot to add that I nominate MusicBoy's two favorite people to deliver the petition (if there ever is one) to be Ed Swinnich & JSngry . ;) ;)

I really think they connected the most with MusicBoy. ;)

Though I get the feeling our friend JSngry would have loved to have connected in a more overhand right manner. :g:g:g:g

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Mnytime

I am not sure why anyone would be upset with not being named New Artist of the Year. If anything if you want a longer career you want to be the people that don't win it. The History of the Grammy's shows here today gone the next year New Artist winners.

MusicBoy might consider suing the site for only calling him the Norah Jones Moderator instead of MusicBoy "Industry Big Shot". :g

Edited by Mnytime

Guest Mnytime

But they totally dissed him when they misspelled his name.  It's one word, not two  :rolleyes:

Yet another reason to take them to court! :wacko:

I don't know, considering his understanding of Civil Rights laws he might take that too the DOJ. ;)