Smilie Suggestions

Jim Dye

For some reason on the BNBB, I had an aversion to smilies. I rarely used them. Now I feel less stuffy and use them liberally — maybe too liberally?

I'd like to see an additional palette choice, if possible. The whistler is a nice one! And the thumbs-up, as well as its partner (the thumbs-down), always has a place.

Maybe catesta can let us all in on his secret cache. If not, at least tease us with all his clever finds! ;)

Is it possible to add new smilies to the board? I guess that's a question for the OBB Enforcers.

By the way, my favorites are Big Ben Wallace, and Mr. Party Toy. I still don't understand the square computer faces. Reveals my lack of modernity.

Wow, thanks for the extra smileys, b3!!! :tup:party::tup:party::tup

Now, is there anyway we can get a "rolleyes" that isn't smiling??? The :rolleyes: is :tdown I'm afraid...

Needs to be be a "rolleyes" with either a straight-across mouth (no smile, but not a frown), or maybe smirking mouth.

Sorry to be pushy with this one request, but us Groove Merchants like to throw our weight around a bit, ya know. ;)

Edited by Rooster_Ties

Guest Mnytime

Speaking of Smilie's I used to have one that was of a Zeppelin crashing and the 4 members of Led Zeppelin represented by smilies with their instruments bursting out. For the life of me I haven't been able to remember where I found it. I would appreciate it if anyone that comes across it lets me know.