What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got it, let me borrow the DVD set. :crazy:

I would. . . I will eventually. Only. . .Gina has it. I leant it to her gad nearly a year ago, and she keeps saying she'll bring it back, she's not going to watch it, no she'll keep it and watch it, no she'll bring it back, no she'll watch it. . . .

I have Two, Three and Four in DVD (and Blu-Ray) but Gina still has One. . . .

She's so sweet. . . but I may have to just demand it. . . :mellow:

The original series. I never watched any of the other series. And I was in Africa when the original series aired and only ever saw episodes willy nilly in reruns over the years. It's great to see the season all at once, and the Blu-Ray looks and sounds fabulous.

The original series. I never watched any of the other series. And I was in Africa when the original series aired and only ever saw episodes willy nilly in reruns over the years. It's great to see the season all at once, and the Blu-Ray looks and sounds fabulous.

Despite its camp appeal and the presence of the great William Shatner, to me the original is by far the weakest Star Trek Series. Love DS9, NG and Voyager.

Actually, some episodes of The Next Generation are not bad at all.

Today, watching Undeclared. A classic.

Actually, some episodes of The Next Generation are not bad at all.

Today, watching Undeclared. A classic.

I'll take that under advisement. :)

Today, the Dead at Woodstock.

Edited by jazzbo