What Are You Watching

The original series. I never watched any of the other series. And I was in Africa when the original series aired and only ever saw episodes willy nilly in reruns over the years. It's great to see the season all at once, and the Blu-Ray looks and sounds fabulous.

Actually, some episodes of The Next Generation are not bad at all.

Today, watching Undeclared. A classic.

I'll take that under advisement. :)

That Undeclared is a classic? I assure you it is.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just snooping around Hulu.

I just got into this site myself. Since I don't have a TV (and don't have any desire to get one any time soon), if it isn't here, I probably won't see it. Watched the first three episodes of Legend of the Seeker, a live action fantasy show. Think Xena without the humor. Hmmm...not much of a recommendation, is it? :lol:

Yesterday I watched "Black Rain" (Ridley Scott with Michael Douglas) for the first time. Was okay.

I just got the first season of "Leverage" in the mail yesterday and will probably start watching that. My uncle is going to be an actor in an upcoming episode and I've never seen the show (no cable.)

I just got the first season of "Leverage" in the mail yesterday and will probably start watching that. My uncle is going to be an actor in an upcoming episode and I've never seen the show (no cable.)

They have the series on Netflix, I'll have to check it out.

They have the series on Netflix, I'll have to check it out.

It's kind of fun, if predictable. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, I saw one episode about three weeks ago when Nadine was in the hospital, and watched the first episode today.

You sort of have to like Timothy Hutton, but I do. And it's "Mission Impossible," which is okay. I never really liked MI, but I've liked other shwos that borrowed from it like "Alias." "Leverage" may prove to be pretty cool.

My uncle is going to be one of the villains on the upcoming August 19 episode. I'll have to find a way to see that.

Same here! Though I put the Rockford Files at the top of the pile for sure.

The Rockford Files is about as good as it gets. I don't know why I enjoy these 70s detective shows so much. Could be that I grew up with them, or the great production values some of the have, the cool guest stars, nice scripts, a slower pace, nice theme music, less bloodletting than you have today, whatever it is, I find I get great entertainment value in all these shows.

Edited by Matthew

The Rockford Files. Season one: It doesn't matter, Rockford Files, Columbo, Mannix, McMillian & Wife, McCloud, Ironside, I love 1970s tv detective shows!

Rockford is the best. For my money, anyway. (I also did love all of those shows, though.)