What Are You Watching

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like watching Selma Blair. That's the gist of it for me. Sometimes the sound isn't even on. I'm often on the laptop. When I do really watch it, it's okay. It's seriously missing something, haven't figured out what. . . has its moments both ways.

Right! Selma is (was) married to Ahmat Zappa. Yeah, I like her too (in Cruel Intentions I think) and that's what's keeping me tuning in. I like the fiance (don't recall his name) and he actually makes the show for me.

Just watched a tremendous doubleheader of boxing with a high level quality fight between featherweights Chris John and Rocky Juarez and to top it off what is going down as a classic for generations of boxing fans to come, a brutal and spectacular war between Juan Manuel Marquez and Juan Diaz for the supremacy at the lightweight division.

I on purpose not putting any results to spoil the fun to watch these fights, find a way to see these fights, you won't regret it.

watched the first episode of the second season of "californication" last night (in english, it only is on the French-language channel here, the darn protestants don't continue with it after season one went from starting times of ten p.m. to almost midnight months ago...) - hard to understand in english, but I'll try and catch it every monday now, love it!