Che banned?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still propose to delete the anti-semitist thread. It rubs really wrong in many ways and rubs off on this board, the band, and even on those who post here. Sorry to say, but I am still disturbed posting on a board that allows such crap to stay up for all to see. Maybe I am over-sensitive, but maybe I have a right to be...

I think che does exist on the AAJ board as someone named Andy D.

He was banned at AAJ a few weeks back as a result of a series of anti-American tirades in the political forum.

Believe me, he was being polite here!

In pm's he seemed to be fascinated by the cuba-america relationship. Very subtley, it seemed he was putting down America, or whatever. I dont know. A wierd fella. You don't really know truthfully about anybody on the internet you haven't met.

I thought Che was just a nice guy at first, then I just grew suspicious. Not enough to hate the man, just to get suspicious. He never gave me any real proof, of him being a jack ass but at times I felt it.

I still propose to delete the anti-semitist thread. It rubs really wrong in many ways and rubs off on this board, the band, and even on those who post here. Sorry to say, but I am still disturbed posting on a board that allows such crap to stay up for all to see. Maybe I am over-sensitive, but maybe I have a right to be...

I'm with you.

I hate to see it continuously referenced, and is the worst reminder of che being here.

I think che does exist on the AAJ board as someone named Andy D.

He was banned at AAJ a few weeks back as a result of a series of anti-American tirades in the political forum.

Believe me, he was being polite here!

In pm's he seemed to be fascinated by the cuba-america relationship. Very subtley, it seemed he was putting down America, or whatever. I dont know. A wierd fella. You don't really know truthfully about anybody on the internet you haven't met.

I thought Che was just a nice guy at first, then I just grew suspicious. Not enough to hate the man, just to get suspicious. He never gave me any real proof, of him being a jack ass but at times I felt it.

And in his very last moments, he really wanted out, as opposed to, like three hours ago, today, he told us he wasn't going anywhere. Like Aric, he got in with Jim, which is pretty bad. To get in bad terms with the thread, creator, owner, wahtever you wanna call it.

Playin' the roll of the martyr.

It's been part of his game since day one.

That was my impression from the beginning, and I was never totally dissuaded of it.

You, me, and....

...and me, and Mike Ricci?

from http://forums.allaboutjazz.com/showthread....97256#post97256

I'm not sure if you will read this ot not, as Mike has decided to stop me posting to this forum.

This will be my last post to the AAJ board.

What Mike has decided to do, is what most powerful people do, when they are threatened. they use the power they have and try and silence differing opinion.

So Mike keep the list going, make the money you want to do and have fun.

Regards ( for the final time)

Andy D.

Nah, the thread is still there.  I can still get to it with the link that somebody sent me earlier today.  It hasn't been deleted.

Shit, yes it is.

What the hell did you do? ;)

Seriously, it is there you have to search beyond the last 30 days.

D'oh, I had my search set to check the "non-political." :blink::rolleyes: Good thing I'm not using sharp instruments.

Glad to hear it will be getting the heave ho!

when they are threatened. they use the power they have and try and silence differing opinion.

and

I am sick of your indifference and lack of ability to challenge anyone that has a different view, than the small minded few

He always made me feel so damned inadequate.

Learning Finnish, coaching a rugby team, leading the revolution, doing a Phd, running marathons, travelling the world....

In the same period of time I've mowed the lawn and done the washing!

:g:g:g

Just making all this stuff up was a rather prodigious feat. I was most impressed by his ability to type a post and an expert-witness statement simultaneously, while giving a critical listen to several albums (at 78,000 rpm?) and whipping up a souffle.

He always made me feel so damned inadequate.

Learning Finnish, coaching a rugby team, leading the revolution, doing a Phd, running marathons, travelling the world....

In the same period of time I've mowed the lawn and done the washing!

:g:g:g

Just making all this stuff up was a rather prodigious feat. I was most impressed by his ability to type a post and an expert-witness statement simultaneously, while giving a critical listen to several albums (at 78,000 rpm?) and whipping up a souffle.

I know I'm in the distinct minority in this one but i didn't have a problem with the guy but on the other hand I didn't read the anti-semitic thread. If what I had read from other posters was any indicator I'm glad I didn't. I had to put up with that crap enough in my life and I really don't need any more. Since the guy rubbed so many posters the wrong way it was just as well that it came down this way but asking to be banned now that is strange.

Edited by chris olivarez

That would seem to me to put one in good stead here on Liberalissimo.

Other than his anti-semitism, his politics seemed to be in line with most posters here.

I thought it was the conservatives or the fascists that really upset the people on this Board. Who would have thought it would be someone from the left????

That would seem to me to put one in good stead here on Liberalissimo.

Other than his anti-semitism, his politics seemed to be in line with most posters here.

I thought it was the conservatives or the fascists that really upset the people on this Board. Who would have thought it would be someone from the left????

Well, I for one felt he was giving the left a bad name. Y'know, with "friends" like that, who needs...

OK, let me see. In this thread we have Berigan and skeith fantasizing about liberalism

as the force overiding this ouster. This, while nobody else that I notice is trying to draw

political lines of opposition.

See, even tho I try not to do the arbitrary divisional thing, it quickly becomes another

one of those irksome things about the delusionals that insert themselves into discussions -

always a "liberal" thing that brings about some kind of irrelation to the subject at hand.

I just don't understand why activities and events of all kinds cannot be looked at and judged

in relation to the various ideas at hand - those that are outside of one's already established purview.

It's almost as if there's a "stir-the-shit" fakebook that needs to be adhered to at all times.

Just amazing...and, ultimately, very sad...

Edited by rostasi

I know I'm in the distinct minority in this one but i didn't have a problem with the guy but on the other hand I didn't read the anti-semitic thread. If what I had read from other posters was any indicator I'm glad I didn't. I had to put up with that crap enough in my life and I really don't need any more. Since the guy was a rubbed so many posters the wrong way it was just as well that it came down this way but asking to be banned now that is strange.

I know, at least go out with some dignity.