Che banned?

Gentlemen, we have an important decision to make. I assume that at some point in the future, it may be necessary to make reference to previously banned members. Rather than go to the trouble of naming both of them, I suggest we refer to the dynamic duo in a singular manner, i.e. either as Charic or Cheffron. Both roll trippingly off the tongue, so I'm at a loss as to which of the two is preferable.

Seriously though, I thought Che insinuated himself on the board rather abruptly. Several people, myself included, counseled him as to how he might go about integrating himself more smoothly and, by and large, I thought he had gotten better. Guess you never really know, though. He might have seen his departure as some sort of act of self sacrifice or martyrdom, who knows. I'll just never understand why someone who is clearly a fan of jazz fan can't just focus on that, and leave the other stuff alone. But, I find the older I get, the less I understand. I'll just add this to the list.

Up over and out.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, let me see. In this thread we have Berigan and skeith fantasizing about liberalism

as the force overiding this ouster. This, while nobody else that I notice is trying to draw

political lines of opposition.

You know rostasi,

If you had been willing to discuss the new Paul Motian Trio album, then I probably would never have seen this thread. :P

You know rostasi,

If you had been willing to discuss the new Paul Motian Trio album, then I probably would never have seen this thread. :P

:lol:

Ok, I'm up for that!

I heard that in Tower and really liked what I heard,

but not willing to pay $19 for it!

I'll pick it up online and then we can continue... ;) B-)

OK, let me see. In this thread we have Berigan and skeith fantasizing about liberalism

as the force overiding this ouster. This, while nobody else that I notice is trying to draw

political lines of opposition.

See, even tho I try not to do the arbitrary divisional thing, it quickly becomes another

one of those irksome things about the delusionals that insert themselves into discussions -

always a "liberal" thing that brings about some kind of irrelation to the subject at hand.

I just don't understand why activities and events of all kinds cannot be look at and judged

in relation to the various ideas at hand - those that are outside of one's already established purview.

It's almost as if there's a "stir-the-shit" fakebook that needs to be adhered to at all times.

Just amazing...and, ultimately, very sad...

No, I was just joking (Up to a point) Most of his views were in line with most of the folks here, with the one very big exception!

I really don't think I was the first to think of this, (But just in case...Berigan's ®'ed theory)

If you go far enough to the right, or to left, you end up meeting your "enemy". People like Pat Buchanan, and Che would no doubt talk your ears off about how Jews rule the world, and whip out a list from the internet to "prove" it.

30 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

9 guests, 18 members 3 anonymous members

Aggie87, louba, Jim Alfredson, connoisseur series500, MartyJazz, wesbed, TheMusicalMarine, che, AfricaBrass, Jazzmoose, indigo, ejp626, Elis, Nate Dorward, Martin, bebopbob, cayetano, Soulstation1

30 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

9 guests, 18 members 3 anonymous members

Aggie87, louba, Jim Alfredson, connoisseur series500, MartyJazz, wesbed, TheMusicalMarine, che, AfricaBrass, Jazzmoose, indigo, ejp626, Elis, Nate Dorward, Martin, bebopbob, cayetano, Soulstation1

How is that possible. When you're banned, you still show up on the list?

Gentlemen, we have an important decision to make. I assume that at some point in the future, it may be necessary to make reference to previously banned members. Rather than go to the trouble of naming both of them, I suggest we refer to the dynamic duo in a singular manner, i.e. either as Charic or Cheffron. Both roll trippingly off the tongue, so I'm at a loss as to which of the two is preferable.

No, no, no...it has to be CharicM.CheffronM., to be all inclusive... ;)

Heh heh - now posting at JC. I think.

It has to be him....check out the caliber of his comments:

Originally Posted by jazzy mary

Hey Lois, I often want to e-mail a friend a post or a thread but it never seems to work. Very frustrating! Can you help me out?

Check to make sure you are doing it right.

I'm starting to warm up to this idea of banning people.

Let JC keep all the loonies. It doesn't hurt to be a bit selective.

Crap! Use3D said that if we give up 1,000 posts you can ban someone. ;)

Don't get any ideas Conn! :P

I'm right behind you, and I could always fire up that stupid question thread again... :lol:

It would be like Battleship.

:wub::lol: