Buddy Rich Mosaic Page Now Up

Ron S

This set looks even better to me than it did before via the discography.  It will take me a while to finance it, but I'm going to hear this set and I bet I dig it.

In that previous thread, I leaned slightly toward the Hans/Brad side, not in terms of whether Rich deserves the Mosaic treatment, but rather in terms of whether I'd did so much of him.

But I agree with Lon, the discography makes this look better and better, especially all the sets with Sweets on board. I anticipate this will be on the 2006 Mosaic Christmas requests.

despite the strong opinions... I did not have any Rich and was curious when it first announced.. so I got the Buddy and Sweets CD to check it out... (Knowing that this would on the set... I figured an $8 investment was a good idea to decide if I wanted to spend $130 on the set...)

I was VERY pleased with that one CD... so I took the plunge.. I suspect I will enjoy the set....

:)

despite the strong opinions... I did not have any Rich and was curious when it first announced.. so I got the Buddy and Sweets CD to check it out... (Knowing that this would on the set... I figured an $8 investment was a good idea to decide if I wanted to spend $130 on the set...)

I was VERY pleased with that one CD... so I took the plunge.. I suspect I will enjoy the set....

You should have bought the Buddy/Sweets cd from yourmusic for 5.99. :P

You should have bought the Buddy/Sweets cd from yourmusic for 5.99. :P

With free shipping. :g

I'm barred from looking at that page until well into 2006 !

Let's wait for another bargain from amazon.de or jpc.de in 2006! -_-

Whoaahh. I just saw what you were talking about. JPC have Basie, Jazztet and Eldridge for about 60 EUR. Any other Mosaic bargains I should know about? Are these the best prices for euro-mosaics?

Edited by David Ayers