The SKINS Game

Jim R

The SKINS Game  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still digging the green (technically, lime sherbet & pistachio) here. I thought I'd be able add it to the poll choices, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I selected "moderation options", and got an error message that I wasn't allowed to do it ("You do not have permission to carry out that function"). The only other option I saw was "delete this topic"... would selecting that get me into a menu of editing options?

Edited by Jim R

Was using purple....trying the green now. I think I'll use this for a while.

Why don't you just make it flash rapidly back and forth between them like your avatar, and see how long you can handle THAT. :wacko:

I'll leave that up to Jim.

Using blue now.

Jim, could you put your hand next to those? I can't tell if they're real eggs, candy-coated chocloate-covered malted crunch mini eggs, or jelly beans (please tell me there's chocolate involved :wub: )

GREEN is up to 2 votes!! :cool::rlol:g:party:

4x4grant%20green.JPG

Edited by Jim R

Jim, could you put your hand next to those? I can't tell if they're real eggs, candy-coated chocloate-covered malted crunch mini eggs, or jelly beans (please tell me there's chocolate involved :wub: )

Not sure what they are either, but they serve as references for the various skin schemes. The more they blend in with a certain skin, the more...whatever. To each their own.

so far, green is the most perfect blend, peach the least.

Which is why I'm sticking w/peach. :g:g:g

4x4grant%20green.JPG

I just spent a whole day on purple/lavender, and while I enjoyed it somewhat, it was beginning to give me a headache. Since blue sucks so bad, I almost went right back to peach, and then I thought I'd try green again. It looks even better the second time around. Are you people giving green a fair chance? I mean, I know it's a shock at first, but try it for a day or so. If you're not 100% 50% satisfied, you'll receive a full refund... a good feeling inside, knowing that you did the right thing... a promise from me that I'll let this thread die. :g Come on... give green a try...

(sorry- I couldn't find any other good topics to bring up) -_-