Where is Dan Gould?

ghost of miles

I decided to ween myself off the Org starting at the end of January. I've lurked a bit but haven't posted til now as I have tried both to recharge my batteries and maximize the time that I do have for things that I decided need to come first. At first I didn't think I'd keep it up but its gotten easier as time goes by. PJ sent me a PM so I had to log in to read it, so I did take the opportunity to post in the Horace Silver autobiography thread ... but at this point I am going back into lurking mode.

I may come back as an active member, I may not, but thanks to Jim Sangrey, GoM, Peter Johnson for noting my absence and inquiring about it.

Dan

I decided to ween myself off the Org starting at the end of January. I've lurked a bit but haven't posted til now as I have tried both to recharge my batteries and maximize the time that I do have for things that I decided need to come first. At first I didn't think I'd keep it up but its gotten easier as time goes by. PJ sent me a PM so I had to log in to read it, so I did take the opportunity to post in the Horace Silver autobiography thread ... but at this point I am going back into lurking mode.

I may come back as an active member, I may not, but thanks to Jim Sangrey, GoM, Peter Johnson for noting my absence and inquiring about it.

Dan

Ya gotta come back....if only to finish your A to Z thread...

Noted here as well, but I always figure folks have their reasons for not posting. Dan, if you don't come back, who am I going to have to kick around when the Yanks beat the Sox this year and then take the Series? It won't be nearly as much fun if you're not putting up any resistance.

Up over and out

Edited by Dave James

Brownie, thanks and I'll send a PM shortly.

Dave,

with the Yankee pitchers dropping like flies (Small, Pavano, Wright, Ericson) and the healthy ones getting shellacked (Moose) while the Sox spin one of their surplus of healthy arms into a 24 year old slugger who in his past 650 ABs matches the homer production of both Papi and Manny (around 45 bombs), I'd be a bit less cocky about this year and downright frightened about your rapidly aging roster going forward.

:g