• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my picks:

West

San Antoinio over Kings 6 games

Dallas over Memphis 5 games

Denver over Clips 6 games

Phoenix over Kobe's boys. (Sorry Noj aka Kobe) Is there a tuck-rule for Nash? Noj won't forgive them forever if there is! :g 7 games

East

Detroit over Bucks 5 games

Miami over Chicago 6 games

New Jersey over Indiana 6 games

Cavs over Washington 7 games

Round 2

West

Spurs over Mavs 7 games

Suns over Denver 7 games

East

Detroit over Cavs ($$1 buys Cavs franchise after hearbreaking loss to Detroit; promises to buy more help for Lebron.) 6 games

Miami over NJ 7 games

Round 3

West

Spurs over Dallas (this baby's going 7 games)

East

Detroit over Big Daddy ($$1 tries to lure Big Daddy over to Cavs w/ a mega-deal!) 7 games

Finals

Detroit over Spurs (6 game rematch of last year's finals)

Edited by connoisseur series500

LeBron is having an impressive game -- more than halfway toward his first playoff triple double. On the other hand Arenas is missing a lot of shots.

I'm glad.

Guy

ps Well, it looks like he did get the triple double. And to think this is only a "good" performance from the guy -- I pity the team that faces him on a really good day. Arenas threw up a brickfest.

Since the Spurs are only leading by 27 right now I guess the Kings have made some inroads since halftime.

The bulls are hanging in there so far.

Edited by Guy

CLIPS up one in a game that they almost gave away. They will learn.....

NETS down one in a game that was basically "interferred with" by the officials at the end. Should have gone to overtime and let the players decide.

I know, both of these chump teams are making it look like I mad some bad picks!

:g

NETS down one in a game that was basically "interferred with" by the officials at the end. Should have gone to overtime and let the players decide.

I only followed it on gamecast. What happened?

Nice to see Kobe lose.

I figure that the Clippers will get better as their series progresses.

Question of the day: why is Miami so overrated?

Guy

Edited by Guy

I only followed it on gamecast. What happened?

Nice to see Kobe lose.

I figure that the Clippers will get better as their series progresses.

Question of the day: why is Miami so overrated?

Guy

Clips blew 10-16 point lead in 4th quarter and hung on. Actually, I blame Coach Dunleavy for some bad personnel moves during 4th quarter. But they won anyway.

In Nets game, officials called a foul with 0.9 seconds left against the Nets. Game was tied and should have gone to overtime. Then it was anybody's game. AND it was a ticky tack foul.

IMHO

:bwallace:

Edited by BruceW

conn

you have the spurs and mavs meeting in the WCF

if they each win this round they would play in the 2nd round

Like I said, I don't know squat about the NBA beyond some interest in the Pistons and Cavs.

I don't feel like changing my picks--fuck it. I'm too tired to figure out the matchups. Can't we do this round by round like sensible people?

I'll leave the picks to you guys who actually follow this stuff. I don't know who to pick anyway.

Sorry! :blush:

Hey check out Dwayne Wade with his new "baldy" and his leg stockings..... :crazy:

He looked better with his hair. The stockings are absolutely ridiculous. They are supposed to be "support" things or something or other. If your legs are that bad, put some time on the bench and rest them.

The league is beginning to look like shit. All these guys are trying to come up with something that will defy Stern's "dress code."

I know this will be a provocative statement, but here it is.....

CLAMP DOWN ON THOSE HIGH PRICED MF's and make them toe the line if they want to get paid PERIOD. When you break it down, it is a job and they have superiors to answer to. Make them learn what "class" is all about.

Ok, bring it on....

CLAMP DOWN ON THOSE HIGH PRICED MF's and make them toe the line if they want to get paid PERIOD. When you break it down, it is a job and they have superiors to answer to. Make them learn what "class" is all about.

Ok, bring it on....

Bring on what?

What you say is patently obvious to casual observers such as myself. I turn on an NBA game and I see a bunch of inflated egoists trying to get attention.

It's really hard to get interested in the NBA. I'll watch the finals for sure (but only if the Pistons are in it!)