Sports: 2006 NBA Play-Off Pool

According to Joey Crawford, the NBA referee who had the clearest view of the play and a much more in-depth understanding of the rules, it wasn't a charge.

Kobe cleaning his balls off on Nash's forehead wasn't a big thing, but it was a fairly crucial play in the game. Kobe will dunk on anyone, no big deal. :P

I still think the Suns will come back to win this series. I hope not.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Posey -- what a douchebag:

James Posey didn't offer any apologies Saturday. And he has no plans to say "sorry" to Kirk Hinrich, either.

"Do you apologize after all your fouls?" asked Posey, who will serve a one-game suspension when the Miami Heat meet the Chicago Bulls Sunday in Game 4 of their first-round playoff series.

Posey knocked down Hinrich in the open court late in Thursday's 109-90 loss, resulting in a flagrant foul two, ejection and, ultimately, suspension.

Posey reiterated Saturday that the foul against Hinrich was just that: a foul. Not intentional. And not dirty.

Where;s your MVP now Phoenix? That sorry ass no defense playing gimmick basketball hack of a team is down 2-1 against the sorry ass Lakers. I love it.

Kurt Thomas's absence seems to be hurting them quite a bit.

I'm kind of surprised that the Pistons would mail in a game like they did today. To get slaughtered by the Bucks, embarrassing.

Brent Musburger made a crack about how even though Kenyon Martin's contract will be tough for the Nuggets to unload, there's always Isiah Thomas in New York.

Guy

Edited by Guy

Brent Musburger made a crack about how even though Kenyon Martin's contract will be tough for the Nuggets to unload, there's always Isiah Thomas in New York.

:g

Sad, but true!

All this drama with K-Mart made me think about how everyone thought the Net's were doomed when he was traded.

Where;s your MVP now Phoenix? That sorry ass no defense playing gimmick basketball hack of a team is down 2-1 against the sorry ass Lakers. I love it.

Kurt Thomas's absence seems to be hurting them quite a bit.

I'm kind of surprised that the Pistons would mail in a game like they did today. To get slaughtered by the Bucks, embarrassing.

Guy

Pistons got bored. They're fine. Besides, they wouldn't want to win the series on an opponents floor, would they? Much more fun to drop one and then win in 5 on your own court.

;)

At this moment,

Chi 78 Mia 76 4th quarter, 5 minutes remaining

:bwallace:

Hinrich hit that crazy 3 from way out there. The Bulls are looking really good, though I still think Miami will pull out a win in this series. Barely.

Nash really blew it at the end of regulation. And at the end of OT.

Guy

Edited by Guy

Kobe Bryant is superhuman.

Hey, slow down.

Kobe's not perfect. He blew the 1st game against the Suns. His foul trouble in the 4th game didn't help. Also those missed free throws were pretty bad too.

Luckily he made the last shots in regulation and OT.

Like S. Parker was missing all of his shots, but made a 3 pointer late in the game and the important steal.

What a lucky win.

99, three games in a row!

Hey, I was caught up in the moment. Kobe's shot to send the game into OT and the game winner were bananas.

Gotta give Kobe credit for changing his approach to the game and being a leader. It's tough to get the free throw rhythm without shooting a lot of them over the course of the game. Kobe and Odom were in foul trouble today, it's amazing the Suns didn't run away with it.

You're right, Smush was 1/10 from the floor before hitting that huge three, and the steal was as clutch as it gets.

San Antonio thoroughly outplayed through three quarters, finding themselves on the short end of many a whistle. The Maloofs have looked positively orgasmic in the crowd.

The Queens' Martin, the kid who hit the winning shot in Game 3, has yet to be told how dated his hairstyle is. He looks like a back up dancer for Kid'N'Play.

love # 08 or hate # 08 that shot was tough, give the man credit

Gary Payton loves to mf scrap :tdown

the heat's in mf trouble, no hustle or energy..... maybe they ARE too old

the heat could get bounced from the play-off before the lakers ...lol

only 1 bad series and that's the mavs and memphis

cavs / wiz series is tough

gilbert arenas is silky smooth

let's go bucks and queens

i can get a ticket to game # 5 in phoenix for $40

Edited by Soulstation1