Ain't That You Aric?

Dan Gould

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so fascinated over this idiot?

He is best ignored. He certainly isn't funny.

As long as he behaves himself, I don't care if he posts under other names. I think Jim's got better things to do than to send bloodhounds after a moron.

To answer your question, for amusement. Maybe we should dreg up -- and I mean dreg -- some of his famous posts such as when he stole the sign for Donaldson Street in LA?

Edited by Brad

Why are people so fascinated over this idiot?

He is best ignored. He certainly isn't funny.

As long as he behaves himself, I don't care if he posts under other names. I think Jim's got better things to do than to send bloodhounds after a moron.

To answer your question, for amusement. Maybe we should dreg up -- and I mean dreg -- some of his famous posts such as when he stole the sign for Donaldson Street in LA?

...or the one where he called Lou D while he (Lou) was eating a 'sammich"......or the one that he wished death and distruction on several other posters...........

m~

the best thing would be if all of us would start bothering the guy about his posts and try and pry and push him to post some true shit like death wishes and voodoo crappe and some more of that. So we can all look like adults and Aric can look like a fool once more.

then again, maybe not... ??

the best thing would be if all of us would start bothering the guy about his posts and try and pry and push him to post some true shit like death wishes and voodoo crappe and some more of that. So we can all look like adults and Aric can look like a fool once more.

then again, maybe not... ??

:rfr

I think you're right, John. Nothing demonstrates maturity in the face of immaturity better than having a collective hissy fit.

<<<a kid acting, well, childish>>>>

Ray, the "kid" has graduated from college. :) You'd think that these guys who are fresh out of University would be out there busting ass in this incredibly competitive job marketplace and wouldn't have time to stage multiple secretive little raids on some board as Chewy, Dewey, California Bird Flu Girl or whatever the heck it was? Jesus. :wacko:

Ray, the "kid" has graduated from college. :) You'd think that these guys who are fresh out of University would be out there busting ass in this incredibly competitive job marketplace and wouldn't have time to stage multiple secretive little raids on some board as Chewy, Dewey, California Bird Flu Girl or whatever the heck it was? Jesus. :wacko:

No kidding. He's not a kid anymore. He's at least 23 years old. Time to let go of the excuses, people.

No kidding. He's not a kid anymore. He's at least 23 years old. Time to let go of the excuses, people.

Well if it works for Derek Trucks... ;)

YOU GUYS NEED TO REALLY STOP TALKING ABOUT ME

THIS IS GETTING REALLY WEIRD. MY EGO DOES NOT FEED OFF ALL THIS. IF IT DID I'D LET YOU GUYS JABBER AWAY. IM NOT TRYING TO DAMPEN YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO SPEECH FOR THOSE JAZZ BOARD MEMBERS IN THE US, BUT I AM JUST SAYING THAT WERE HERE 2 ARGUE ABOUT JAZZ AND NOT STROKE MY EGO.

YOU GUYS THINK YOURE ALL SO HOLY- WELL I'LL TELL U WHAT I HAD A BETTER JAZZ EXPIERENCE TODAY THAN *ANY* OF U GUYS, ALL OVER THE WORLD.....BECAUSE I FOUND A STORE W/ PROBABLY 30,000 LPS ON THE 1ST FLR. AND PROB. 25,000 78S IN THE BASEMENT.....AND THEY HAD AN INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH WWII ERA RECORD PLAYER (quality) and the speaker was the same age but sounded perfect....---anyways i played Fletcher Henderson + his orch, the aformentioned g. wilson, s. manne and a. o'day....also some bean record on ASCH-- vdiscs incl. ellington, goodman, lots of bean + pops together for some reason, then i listened 2 some 78s from brazil, and then some dirty 'party' records which werent that dirty and werent that funny.

YOU GUYS NEED TO REALLY STOP TALKING ABOUT ME

THIS IS GETTING REALLY WEIRD. MY EGO DOES NOT FEED OFF ALL THIS. IF IT DID I'D LET YOU GUYS JABBER AWAY. IM NOT TRYING TO DAMPEN YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO SPEECH FOR THOSE JAZZ BOARD MEMBERS IN THE US, BUT I AM JUST SAYING THAT WERE HERE 2 ARGUE ABOUT JAZZ AND NOT STROKE MY EGO.

YOU GUYS THINK YOURE ALL SO HOLY- WELL I'LL TELL U WHAT I HAD A BETTER JAZZ EXPIERENCE TODAY THAN *ANY* OF U GUYS, ALL OVER THE WORLD.....BECAUSE I FOUND A STORE W/ PROBABLY 30,000 LPS ON THE 1ST FLR. AND PROB. 25,000 78S IN THE BASEMENT.....AND THEY HAD AN INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH WWII ERA RECORD PLAYER (quality) and the speaker was the same age but sounded perfect....---anyways i played Fletcher Henderson + his orch, the aformentioned g. wilson, s. manne and a. o'day....also some bean record on ASCH-- vdiscs incl. ellington, goodman, lots of bean + pops together for some reason, then i listened 2 some 78s from brazil, and then some dirty 'party' records which werent that dirty and werent that funny.

:rolleyes:

Oh, I agree. I was hoping it came off more sarcastic than i guess it did... -_-