NFL chat thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Pats have any fun when they play? They've got all the personality of an IRS agent.

I noticed the same thing. No fun, no enthusiasm, no fire. They lost to a great football team this evening. Will any team be able to beat the Saints?

I don't think the Pats have recovered from that loss to the Colts. They had that game in hand and found a way to lose. It's still gnawing at them, I'm sure. Will they get their act together by playoffs? We'll see. Right now, I just don't see any team that comes close to the Saints. Colts aren't even close. They've had to mount major 4th quarter comebacks in so many games this season. That kind of stuff comes back to bite you. Saints look complete.

Edited by connoisseur series500

Do the Pats have any fun when they play? They've got all the personality of an IRS agent.

I noticed the same thing. No fun, no enthusiasm, no fire. They lost to a great football team this evening. Will any team be able to beat the Saints?

I don't think the Pats have recovered from that loss to the Colts. They had that game in hand and found a way to lose. It's still gnawing at them, I'm sure. Will they get their act together by playoffs? We'll see. Right now, I just don't see any team that comes close to the Saints. Colts aren't even close. They've had to mount major 4th quarter comebacks in so many games this season. That kind of stuff comes back to bite you. Saints look complete.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Well, probably everyone expects this now, but I foresee it will come down to Saints v. Vikings in the NFC Title game. That should be a classic. (I might even watch ;)) The winner most likely playing the Colts, though they could get upset at exactly the wrong time.

that was quite an impressive performances by the Saints, about as close to a perfect game as you're liable to see. Now that they have the defense to compliment that incredible offensive attack...they sure do look unstoppable.

They actually remind me of the Patriots from 2007.

So are the Browns officially even shittier than the Lions?

YES

I don't think the Pats have recovered from that loss to the Colts. They had that game in hand and found a way to lose. It's still gnawing at them, I'm sure...

They (NE) better wake up or they won't make playoffs.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Well, probably everyone expects this now, but I foresee it will come down to Saints v. Vikings in the NFC Title game. That should be a classic. (I might even watch ;)) The winner most likely playing the Colts, though they could get upset at exactly the wrong time.

New Orleans has a great team. They have all the weapons including defense. Everything hinges now on whether they get injuries.

:bwallace2:

Bengals WR Chris Henry got into a domestic dispute with his fiance today. Apparently while she was leaving their home, he got into the back of the pickup truck she was driving, and then at some point fell out as she drove off.

He's now on life support, supposedly only until his mother gets there to see him, then they'll pull the plug.

Sad day for his three children and mother.

He had some troubles in his past, but seemed to have turned a corner for the most part in the past couple of years...part of which he attributed to the fiance.