Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I enjoyed the Italy-England quarterfinal, right until the end. One of the best match of the Euro soccer.

Great Italian team that managed to overcome their recent national match-fixing problems.

The Italy-Germany semifinal match on Thursday should be very interesting!

I enjoyed the Italy-England quarterfinal, right until the end. One of the best match of the Euro soccer.

Great Italian team that managed to overcome their recent national match-fixing problems.

The Italy-Germany semifinal match on Thursday should be very interesting!

Agreed!

Definitely, this a very different Italian team, far from their usual stinginess and ultradefensive playing. And Pirlo is in his second youthness... what a player!

Italy-Germany should be a great match!

Hope La Roja will be able to beat "The Beast" and the rest of the Portuguese team.

I, too, was disappointed by last night's match - problem is, methinks, that all teams developped their defense to a degree that almost inhibits any more playful attacks. They are all afraid of getting the first hit and being unable to get through the other team's defense.

Germany so far ist theonly team to win all their games - I cross my fingers for them, since they were so consistent and Löw managed to make a real team out of them, taming all their egos - that's what the others don't do as well.

Looking forward to tonight's game!

Hope the second semifinal match England-Italy will be a livelier affair tonight!

If only it were true :(

It's GERMANY vs Italy tonight.

Shame on me :crazy:

I blame it on a combination of bad morning tea and bad internet connection troubles...

Not old age?

The games of the knockout rounds have been disappointing to me, these 0-0 games, then penalty kicks to decide a winner, are pretty lame in my book -- though what to do instead of pk's, I have no idea. And Portugal, how can you have CR not take that fourth penalty?

The result was unexpected, but a very entertaining match. Just one of those days for Germany... the ball just wouldn't bounce right for them, and as a former player, I know that there are some days where the ball just isn't going to go into the net. On the other hand, Italy should be commended for playing so fearlessly and positively. Pirlo is still a joy to watch. If Italy can maintain this level of play, the final will be very enjoyable.

The Italian defense with Buffon at the top of his art managed to stand off German offensives.

What a great team they have with him, Balotelli, Pirio and others!

Spain will have a hard time to keep its European title when they face this Squadra on Sunday!

Hope the second semifinal match England-Italy will be a livelier affair tonight!

If only it were true :(

It's GERMANY vs Italy tonight.

Shame on me :crazy:

I blame it on a combination of bad morning tea and bad internet connection troubles...

Not old age?

Just give me time :P

The Italian defense with Buffon at the top of his art managed to stand off German offensives.

What a great team they have with him, Balotelli, Pirio and others!

Spain will have a hard time to keep its European title when they face this Squadra on Sunday!

An excellent match with Italy worthy winners. Perhaps it means that England lost to the tournament champions.

Anyway, if England can't win it then the next best thing is seeing Germany get knocked out. :D

Spain clearly have the best team in the world, but I dislike the idea of comparing teams of different eras (Brazil '70, Germany '74, France '98, etc), as some want to do.

Felt a bit sorry for Italy having to be embarrassed in the later portion of the game, after being unlucky having to finish with 10 players.

• 10 months later...