Happy Birthday, Jazzbo!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. My 58th year was in some ways my worst, so I'm hoping for a better 59th.

As do I.

No matter whether we get along online, or not, I still completely respect the path and the task you have taken on in this life.

Hey, who knows? We at least found some common ground recently.

Maybe someday we'll sit down and crank some Norah Jones through a cheap boom box over some cheap bar whiskey, and drunkenly argue about tubes vs. transistors! :)

Happy B-Day, brother.

Yes, but i also share a birthday with Obama and Billy Bob Thornton is EXACTLY as old as I am! So. . . I'm all over the place. :)

Thanks guys.

Next year has a lot of promise, even with my sad duties here in Bay Village. I have to say my life was rescued on May 3 when my gal Lucinda knocked on my door and I grabbed her in my arms after not seeing her for 33 years. We just hit it off and it's a serious thing now, a serious thing that has given me a lot of strength, comfort and hope. She made my birthday celebration Saturday something else, today is just anti-climatic with the highlight being my youngest neices (5 and 6) stopping by to visit.