Happy Birthday, Jazzbo!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Adrian. This year has a good start going for it! Today discovered my Mom can participate in a palliative care program where doctors and nurses will come to HER and we won't have to go through the very stressful process of getting her to them, which will eliminate about 75 percent or more of her rounds of clinic visits. Whew!

Edited by jazzbo

Thanks Adrian. This year has a good start going for it! Today discovered my Mom can participate in a palliative care program where doctors and nurses will come to HER and we won't have to go through the very stressful process of getting her to them, which will eliminate about 75 percent or more of her rounds of clinic visits. Whew!

That's great news, Lon! :)

• 11 months later...

jazzbo and Louis Armstrong share the same birthday! I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I didn't pick up on it. That's something. I'm celebrating both birthdays this morning by listening to the Town Hall '47 concerts from the Mosaic box. Happy Birthday!

Edited by TedR

jazzbo and Louis Armstrong share the same birthday! 

And Obama's birthday. . . and Billy Bob's!

Turning 60 today. Wow. Having a nice morning plugging in a few guitars and playing the stereo, and looking forward to my second birthday dinner with Lucy (first was on Saturday!) I'm a lucky man, Lucy is in my life and I enjoy every evening with her, birthday or not.

Thanks for all the great wishes my friends!