New look for the Mosaic site.

Think they might have checked for typos.

Not sure this is a clear statement of aims -

This great art form and the underappreciated talent of Jazz Musicians has produced so much timeless music that we hope to be able to make available more of these treasures for years to come.

It may have been there before, but the new site made me look harder :) (the downside). If it's great and underappreciated, the rationale for limited editions appealing only to the already converted, doesn't look as if the company wants to do anything about the underappreciation that is complained about.

MG

Man, definitely a step backwards. The site is ugly and amateurish, like they got some high school intern to do it for extra school credit. And does anyone else think it's a little crass that the company is now pimping the aftermarket value of Mosaic sets: "Although we believe the value of these sets are priceless, winning bids on out-of-print sets (link) listed on e-bay have topped hundreds of $ more than the original selling price. Nothing will replace what we put out." With a non-working link and bad noun-verb agreement! Thanks, Junior!

Plus, I had just repopulated my wish list for the second time and now it's gone. Sheesh.

Edited by Mitchell Duval

Chuck Nessa Posted Today, 02:27 AM

Is this the largest concern for members here?

Life is way too soft.

No, not a concern, large or otherwise, more of a FYI. Perhaps it's just your life that is way too soft, so soft in fact that you need to post on threads/subjects you clearly have no interest in. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by Cliff Englewood

Only one problem: How can I add sets to my wishlist??? I dont see any "add to wishlist" button....

Are you registered? It's possible that you have to log in before you can add anything to the wishlist.

I am registered, logged in and still there is no "add to wishlist" button.

Only one problem: How can I add sets to my wishlist??? I dont see any "add to wishlist" button....

Are you registered? It's possible that you have to log in before you can add anything to the wishlist.

It's now called Mosaic Wishlist - in the navigation bar on the left.

Mike, I know how it's called, this is not the problem. The problem is that there is no "add to wishlist" button which used to be near the "add to cart" button.

:unsure:

Mike, I know how it's called, this is not the problem. The problem is that there is no "add to wishlist" button which used to be near the "add to cart" button.

I logged in, checked the first page & the details page for each - yep, no add to wish list button. That's an error. A note to send to their webmaster...

Hel-lo..........webmaster!!

I've decided I like the new site, too. Very easy to navigate. The old site was more distinctive, but the new one is more functional.

I logged in, checked the first page & the details page for each - yep, no add to wish list button. That's an error. A note to send to their webmaster...

Here is Mosaic's reply to my e-mail:

We had a little problem with it but are sorting it out and should be able to add it to the site shortly. Also thanks for the comments regarding the site.

Regards,

Mosaic Records