The New Organissimo Telathon Thread

AllenLowe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right, I'll post this in the offering area as well -

I'll sell any volume of Devilin Tune (1-4) for $35 shipped and donate $10 of that to this site - offer holds for about a day, or unless I get too many orders - I figure I can spare about 6 volumes -

email me at alowe@maine.rr.com

lets do paypal if we can -

I'd like to suggest that we don't need a list of "pledges" for Allen Lowe to hound each month. Jim says he hates asking for money, and that's understandable. The simple answer is for someone - hint hint, Allen - to post a new thread each month soliciting donations, with the paypal info/mailing address. You may not get the same people but I would bet that you'd get a steady stream of donations that would come close to covering the monthly expense.

I think what we should really do is help the band retire the debt from the last CD. I'd suggest Jim put together a CD worth of tracks -maybe some live ones - available for download with a minimum donation of $15, but that might hinder the band's next project.

but all seriousness aside, as Steve Allen used to say, it's a brand new day - Jim, can you give us a tally? or are you worried about the IRS?

I have to separate the income, since this telethon is coinciding with the opening of the Big O Store (our record label store) and those sales are going to the same Paypal account. I gotta do some math, but I would say it's at least $300 at this point.