Digression thread: Coherence is overrated

anyone else having problems accessing there hotmail email accounts right now?

I think there was a problem earlier today. I had trouble logging on to Messenger earlier. Working now though.

hmmm, when i'm lucky i get to the point where i can enter my password but not further (except for one lucky try several hours ago)

edit to say thank you

Edited by Niko

I think there was a problem earlier today. I had trouble logging on to Messenger earlier. Working now though.

hmmm, when i'm lucky i get to the point where i can enter my password but not further (except for one lucky try several hours ago)

edit to say thank you

Yep, you're right. I just tried my hotmail account and it's not loading.

edit to say thank you

got in now... weird

edit to say thank you

got in now... weird

I had that problem with Yahoo yesterday. Got in but it took forever to load each message. And I'd get quaint messages like:

"you have been waiting 2333.375 seconds for this message to come in" (I kid you not, that was the number.)

MG

edit to say thank you

got in now... weird

I had that problem with Yahoo yesterday. Got in but it took forever to load each message. And I'd get quaint messages like:

"you have been waiting 2333.375 seconds for this message to come in" (I kid you not, that was the number.)

MG

hope the number was not correct :)

edit to say thank you

got in now... weird

MG

hope the number was not correct :)

No :) Well, it might have been. Every morning when I log on there's a bunch of new messages notifying me of postings to threads on fora. But some of them are a day or two old before they show up in my mailbox. I think Yahoo sits on them until it thinks I'm ready for some more :)

MG

something really weird happened with hotmail five minutes ago... i went to the site, it said "service unavailable" or the like, i clicked on refresh and the site loaded, but the symbol (forgot it's name) which appears to the left of the address in that line where you enter addresses in the browser was the little red symbol for youtube? does that sound like hackers? i was on the youtube site yesterday but shut down the computer in the mean time... (besides that, everything worked fine...)