is clementine lost and gone forever?

Bright Moments

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Funny stuff Allen especially the last one , if you want a board member that truly deserves to be missed, try Brownie. He was able to give interesting and original opinions without being condescending towards those who did not share the same ideas than him

What happened to Brownie????

Funny stuff Allen especially the last one , if you want a board member that truly deserves to be missed, try Brownie. He was able to give interesting and original opinions without being condescending towards those who did not share the same ideas than him

He wanted to spend more time in the real world, outside cyberspace :)

Man, I hope he comes back. He may be the only sane person among us!!! (Come to think of it, maybe that's why he left!)

Man, I hope he comes back. He may be the only sane person among us!!! (Come to think of it, maybe that's why he left!)

He does put in an occasional appearance.

He does put in an occasional appearance.

Good. I've come to rely on him for his excellent suggestions.

Might be good for all of us. :ph34r:

I've been in that "real world" you're talking about. Believe me, it's overrated. You want to stay away from it.

Absolutely. Especially the sound quality: it just sucks. If you want to enjoy your music in all its depth, detail and with tons of air, try SACD. "Real world" graphics is a joke, too.

I guess I'm lucky guys, my "real world" is pretty damned SWEET these days.

And I ordered a new SACD player. :) Sony SCD-XA5400ES