ESP-Disk Blow-Out Sale!!

B. Goren.

I got my ESP order yesterday (Hilversum, placed 2/7). My JazzLoft order (Sunny and Milford), placed the day before, has yet to arrive 11 days on.

The ESP package was entirely hand-marked so yeah...very small operation. Also, I have received no shipping notice for the 2/6 JazzLoft ESP order, but I DID receive a shipping notice for a JazzLoft Hatology order I placed on 2/10, which seems to substantiate the theory that JL is getting their stuff from ESP before shipping-- or something.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brad

I think you'll really enjoy the Bird box because I know what Bird means to your musical world. I really haven't spent the time I need to with the box yet but the music is well mastered and there are interesting interview segments. You probably have quite a bit of the material, but at the sales price it's definitely worth it. I like the Bille box as well.

Still waiting on the Holy Ghost box I bought over 2 weeks ago ...

Howdy to all.

My google alert for "esp-disk" brought me here.

Have you received that Holy Ghost box yet?

I am the only one doing shipping, so I had TONS of orders to pack up. I didn't send out the box sets until end of last week / early this week.

Cheers!

Still waiting on the Holy Ghost box I bought over 2 weeks ago ...

Howdy to all.

My google alert for "esp-disk" brought me here.

Have you received that Holy Ghost box yet?

I am the only one doing shipping, so I had TONS of orders to pack up. I didn't send out the box sets until end of last week / early this week.

Cheers!

Not yet, but maybe today...I'll have to see when I get off work.

I can tell you've got a lot on your plate, so I appreciate the hard work you've been doing. It's no worry, I'm sure the box will turn up within the next couple days.

Thanks for checking in!

I imagine there are others who placed orders around the 5th who are still waiting? I saw the update a couple weeks ago about ESP being swamped with orders but with it coming up on a month later, I want to make sure I'm not waiting around for a lost order at this point.

I imagine there are others who placed orders around the 5th who are still waiting? I saw the update a couple weeks ago about ESP being swamped with orders but with it coming up on a month later, I want to make sure I'm not waiting around for a lost order at this point.

I would contact them. Mine arrived fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I was forced to open a dispute with Paypal today after still not having received a fairly expensive order placed the first week of February, nor having yet received any response to my email request or voice mail message left at their phone number listed on the website.

The Paypal window to open up a claim is 45 days so I made it into the last day or two where I even have that option. From my understanding, the seller has a couple of weeks to respond to the Paypal request - either by fulfilling the order or returning my money - before Paypal actively gets involved. I'm hoping they do so; I'd still love to receive the music I ordered but, at the same time, I haven't heard back in more than a month and that was a sizable amount of money to me.