Out of Print Mosaic Box Sets For Sale - 26 of them!

It is really beyond me how the J.J Johnson set is still available.

I think it's priced a little high - it recently sold on ebay for $167. The OOP Mosaic market isn't what it once was (except for Maynard and Thad/Mel, for some reason). You used to be able to count on at least double the original price on these - no longer the case.

I ordered the Amos Milburn from somewhere else today (a regular mailing I get from a small Swiss vendor) - no idea if it really comes through, probably just a single box, but I ordered as soon as I got the mail, so I do hope I was the fastest! Would be oh so great!

Yowzah! :party:

It just made it here... brand-spanking-new Amos Milburn #173, discs were still sealed... cost: about 130US$ :)

Whoah - amazing stuff there... 300€ for the Tina Brooks?

That's tempting to sell mine... but no, I'd never be willing to part with it in the end!

The Hodes is the one I'd want most badly (the Commodores... forget it, way too expensive!)

But anyway, I got that Amos Milburn (CD version) today and that already feels like x-mas and all that other crap in one day!

Whoah - amazing stuff there... 300€ for the Tina Brooks?

That's tempting to sell mine... but no, I'd never be willing to part with it in the end!

The Hodes is the one I'd want most badly (the Commodores... forget it, way too expensive!)

But anyway, I got that Amos Milburn (CD version) today and that already feels like x-mas and all that other crap in one day!

I'd go for the Hodes set if it were the cd set instead of the lps.

gregmo