Upcoming box sets

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I went ahead and pre-ordered today (they said it would probably be another couple of weeks before the Jazztet can be ordered directly on the website). I also ordered the Tal Farlow. I don't know if I can stand it though. To save on shipping, the two boxes are going to be combined, and now I have to wait ... Oh well, plenty of other things to catch up (sleep maybe?).

You may not have to wait. Twice I have pre-ordered a set and included an existing set in the same order, and in each instance Mosaic, despite instructions to the contrary, shipped the currently available set immediately. Both times Mosaic charged me only for the combined, reduced shipping rate.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to Verve, as posted by montg, the Granz box set is coming out on October 5, which just happens to be my birthday. Is there a lucky coincidence there? Something to look forwrard and I know what I'm getting for my birthday :party:

Any update on this set, I've looked on CD Universe, etc. and can't find a release date. Hope it doesn't take as long as that Granz "tribute" that was going to appear on the Verve website. ^_^