BUY OUR CD!!!

To all of you who have purchased the CD, thank you very much. We appreciate it. Having no label to back us what-so-ever, we made that CD using our own money as a labor of love. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do yourself a favor a buy a copy. Just go to the ordering page and order yourself a copy. You'll dig it, I promise!

And how about posting your quick reviews here, those of you who've bought one. Entice the fellow board members to take the plunge! :)

Thanks and enjoy!

:excited:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my copy a while back. I just thought it was a cool way to say thanks to B3-er and the gang, but the joke was on me: it's a damned good CD! I don't want to give anyone a swelled head (and don't mean to neglect Jim and Randy's excellent work on the disc!), but Joe Gloss rises on my list of favorite guitartists every time I put this in the player!

Get it for them, if that what it takes, but you'll enjoy it for yourself!

Thank you once again to everyone for the orders and the compliments. We very much appreciate the support, both the financial and the emotional.

This post will also serve to usurp the Happy Birthday JoeG thread on the main board index. (But thanks again for that Jeff.) :)

Sorry Joe, I didn't think the birthday post would sit up there so long. It's like you had a multi-day birthday. :P

I'll chime in - If you haven't bought the Organissimo cd, you're missing out. It's really enjoyable. I wish we could do it as the album of the week, but I'm not sure how many people have it.

:rsmile:

I like the way the band avoided that over the top playing that many b3 players think is the ultimate. Laid back and a good grove always work. Joe's guitar work is especially fine; however there are no slackers here. Production is outstanding for a small budget (I guess) cd. Hope you guys can come to DC sometime. maybe Bertrand can sponsor a show :D

Edited by mr jazz

Chalk up another sale.  Pretty soon you guys will be rolling in drugs and groupies.

Thanks Ghost..

It's getting good airplay in Mich and nationwide every weekend on Wilke's show. We just need to get the CD in the right hands. We need magazine publicity, good distribution, a good manager, and GIGS! We really want to get out in the world and play!! Right now we're only working one Tuesday a month in GR Michigan and Cds sales

have slowed down.

I think some people hearing us on the radio don't know who we are or how to get our Cd..

Edited by randissimo

Just arrived and it's very, very, tasty.

I positively agree with this statement. I've spun this disc about three times thru since receiving it on Monday and must say it's a great debut album. Some hip playing by all involved, especially Joe. I really like the Jimmy Smith tune, it's got a cool bridge/channel? to it; that section seems to bring out even more superlative playing from Jim and Joe in their solos. 'Life Wish' has definitely grown on me; at first it seemed dull but after repeated listenings I noticed deeper stuff going on. Love the two funkier tunes in the middle of the track order too: 'Blake's Shake' and 'You Don't Want To Do That'.

Anyone who's on the fence about this one should, as Chuck says, do themselves (and Organissimo) a favor and check it out.

Great work, lads!

Just arrived and it's very, very, tasty.

I positively agree with this statement. I've spun this disc about three times thru since receiving it on Monday and must say it's a great debut album. Some hip playing by all involved, especially Joe. I really like the Jimmy Smith tune, it's got a cool bridge/channel? to it; that section seems to bring out even more superlative playing from Jim and Joe in their solos. 'Life Wish' has definitely grown on me; at first it seemed dull but after repeated listenings I noticed deeper stuff going on. Love the two funkier tunes in the middle of the track order too: 'Blake's Shake' and 'You Don't Want To Do That'.

Anyone who's on the fence about this one should, as Chuck says, do themselves (and Organissimo) a favor and check it out.

Great work, lads!

WHAT ABOUT THE DRUMMER? :o HeHe...."Some hip playing by all involved", is good enough for me.......

Thanks for the nice review pryan. I'm glad you're enjoying the CD. "Life Wish" does grow on people. There's a tune Pat Metheny would probably be interested in...