2023 Donations

Jim Alfredson

• 3 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 6:14 PM, mjzee said:

I just donated via PayPal.  FYI, it didn't show in the total.

Just did the same and the result was like yours. No Information from the system. Jim should review it again.

My profile shows "donations 0,00" which is  a joke after sending  my contribution some days ago.

How see other member this?

Thanks

Edited by jazzcorner
more text

The DONATIONS plug-in was purchased via the Invision Community Forums marketplace. The person who developed it, who has a long history with the community (our old donations code was made by him) has evidently disappeared off the face of the planet. He has not responded to any emails, any support requests, nor has he logged on to the actual Invision Forum (the forum hosted by the company that makes this forum software) for several months.

I have no idea what happened to him, but as of yet nobody else offers a plug-in for donations. I might have to hire a code expert to make a custom one for us.

2 minutes ago, Rabshakeh said:

Are you still receiving them? I've been holding off this year pending confirmation but will donate if it is still working.

How much is needed for this year?

I was receiving them through the DONATIONS window. But I just removed it because it bothers me. My PayPal is b3groover at hotmail dot com. You can send money there or PM me if you want to send Venmo, Cash App, or a physical check.

2 hours ago, Jim Alfredson said:

I was receiving them through the DONATIONS window. But I just removed it because it bothers me. My PayPal is b3groover at hotmail dot com. You can send money there or PM me if you want to send Venmo, Cash App, or a physical check.

Great. Sent a donation now. 

What's the current balance of what is still needed for the year?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 10:10 PM, GA Russell said:

Is there an alternative to PayPal?

On 7/21/2023 at 2:59 AM, Jim Alfredson said:

On 7/21/2023 at 7:59 AM, Jim Alfredson said:

I'd like to know how much is needed for the year. I'll definitely be contributing but want to know how much