Jim Alfredson - Family Business

mjzee

I ordered this from Jim when he announced its release on Facebook (April 26th) and I have yet to receive it. I've messaged him on Facebook and he said he sold out of them at the gigs he did after I ordered my CD and he would get it to me when he got it back in stock.

While I don't think that he should have sold his stock at a show before he sent mine out, he's in charge and maybe he makes more from sales at shows?

Either way, I'll hear it when he gets it to me.

Jim does not come here often so your best bet is contacting him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jim.alfredson.3

Sent $22 at the end of May but have not heard anything.  It was via Venmo, I wasn’t sure how they pass on my address to Jim, but figured he would write back if there was a problem.  Not too concerned.

Edited by Eric

• 6 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 11:28 PM, Eric said:

Sent $22 at the end of May but have not heard anything.  It was via Venmo, I wasn’t sure how they pass on my address to Jim, but figured he would write back if there was a problem.  Not too concerned.

Did you ever receive the CD? I never did & I've chatted with Jim about it on Facebook several times. He just hasn't been able to send it for some reason.

2 hours ago, bresna said:

Did you ever receive the CD? I never did & I've chatted with Jim about it on Facebook several times. He just hasn't been able to send it for some reason.

I did not.  Forgot about it and never followed up.  That is an issue with Bandcamp - shipment of physical product is iffy.

Edited by Eric