are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great way to get some room in your warehouse, but the question about Concord is: What's going to replace those cds?

RVGs?

RVGs will replace a minority of the stuff being offered. Pay close attention to the labels and the engineers.

I woud add if you can get a K2 of a new or potential RVG, it's (at best) even money on the sonic winner.

I placed my order last Wednesday evening and got a confirmation e-mail, but still no shipping notice--anybody else still waiting?

still with you brother.

i've been told that my order is at the warehouse, and it should be filled within 5-7 business days.

that was on friday.

when i informed the csr that friday was the 7th business day, then i was told that it should be filled on monday.

i still can't tell you when it will ship.

I'm still waiting, yeah, yeah, yeah.

My order (#5707) was placed July 13, and confirmed July 14 with an advertised ship date of July 18. Haven't received any messages about tracking numbers or actual shipping. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer...

Did everyone that has received merchandise get a tracking number beforehand?

i'm expecting my cds to arrive tomorrow. i called fedex and found it interesting to learn that no signature is required, so most likely the driver will leave the box in the foyer of my apartment building. i hope nothing happens to it. :(

btw, none of you guys know where i live, do you? :unsure:

Just got my notice that my order is shipping--and it looks as if everything I ordered is coming. :tup

I hope your notice included a tracking number Ghost!

Chuck got two different kinds of confirmation notices- one with a tracking number and one without. He received only the order for which he had the tracking number. My order confirmation (received 7-14, listed ship date 7-18) didn't have a tracking number.

I just spoke with Concord about my order. They told me they'd had a "glitch" in their system, and that the confirmation/shipping notice I received on 7-14 was incorrect.

As of today, my order is "at the warehouse", 7 business days later, technically still within the 5-7 days they say they need to "process" the order.

What's up with all this "processing?" Why does it take a week? And why are some shipments shipping faster than others? Did they do some kind of background check into my eerie past as an itinerant river guide-ski patroller-slacker and move my order to the bottom of the stack?

I'll probably never know. I do know that I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation notice that has one of those coveted tracking numbers...

I broke down and called Concord again today. The person I spoke with this time said my order is in a box in their warehouse, waiting for Fedex to pick it up. She expected that to happen around 4 pm pacific time today. Once that happens, they will email me my tracking number.

I'll believe it when I see it. I guess at these prices this is the sacrifice we make.

But... when I follow the tracking link, it says there's no info yet for this shipment. Which seems odd, if it's actually shipped... this mean it's still waiting to be picked up at Concord? :huh::unsure:

That happened to me a few days ago. When I tried later in the day (maybe 6 hours later) it worked like a tracking link should.

I got my box of fun today. As others have pointed out they sure do know how to pack things. One box with 28, another box with 4 (I ordered 32, not 33 as I thought) & then the Coltrane box with "packing slip" written on the outside of the box protecting it. Big bubble wrap and other protective paper padding in the box.

One screw up on my end. I wouldn't have ordered Nelson's Screamin' The Blues if I had remembered it's getting the Prestige RVG treatment in Sept. No biggie though at $2.98. :) The pleasant surprise was Evans At Shelly's Manne-Hole is a K2. I thought it was a regular.

What fun!

Still no shipping for me. Orders placed 7/13 and 7/14. I just called and they gave the same story about being sent to the warehouse to ready for shipment.

It's been 11 days since my first order was placed, and my patience has worn out. I'd be ticked anyway, as any online order should have shipped by now. But what gets my goat is that later in the day after I placed my order on the 13th, I wanted to add about 10 titles that I had missed onto the big order, they wouldn't let me b/c my order was "being prepared for shipment". Obviously my tiered prices started over again at that point, and their position was BS as they were merely starting an interminable 11+ day shipping process.

Anyway, it's really time for these early orders to start shipping. Rant over.