THREAD CLOSED - WILL Consolidate and Create New Topic - THANK YOU: **Final Reductions before eBay** FS: Large Collection of Mosaic and Mosaic Select Boxes - some sealed

freejazz

THREAD CLOSED

*WILL Consolidate and Create New Topic

THANK YOU

PRICES REDUCED

As noted, selling off a massive 40,000 CD collection, beginning with boxed sets. Thanks for several of you for purchases, but moreover for messages/conversations and meeting. I wanted to try these set here before going off to the crazy world of eBay.

As I have said to those with whom I have spoken and dealt, I have tried to research the current market values (sold and offer) on Discogs and eBay and current offerings on Amazon. I need to get close to market values, but I do not need to extract the last possible dollar. I want easy transactions that are mutually fair and amenable. The real fun is passing along the music to fellow music lovers. If you see anything that is out-of-wack, please feel free to tell me (and why) and I will reconsider. Amenable to best offers.

PAYMENT: Accept PayPal - no fee for US  - Please add 2% in Canada, Mexico and Worldwide. I can accept other methods of payment that are mutually amenable.

SHIPPING:  Will ship worldwide - shipping will be at actual cost of chosen method (plus insurance or requested special services) - I typically ship USPS Priority Mail, but can ship Media Mail via other services (at request). I will normally ship next-day after receipt of payment, but will communicate any planned or unintended variance.

Again - no additional fee for domestic PayPal payment - outside US, please add 2%. 

When convenient, use of PayPal Friends and Family is appreciated.

Can also accept other methods of payment

STILL AVAILABLE

MISC MOSAIC BOXES  

*These have no box or book (discs are in poly bags with some combo of disc or tray cards*

*Quincy Jones - $42

*Hank Mobley* $49

*Buddy Rich - $49

Mosaic Large Box CD Sets

The Complete Verve Roy Eldridge Studio Sessions (taped one outside split corner) $63

The Complete Capitol & Atlantic Recordings of Jimmy Guiffre. $99

The Complete Capitol Bobby Hackett Solo Sessions. $44

The Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings of The Chico Hamilton Quintet (discs sealed) $124

The Complete Capitol Studio Recordings of Stan Kenton 1943-47 (outer box has split at all corners and has significant taping) $39

The Complete Columbia J.J. Johnson Small Group Sessions (discs sealed) $132

The Complete Peggy Lee & June Christy Capitol Transcription Sessions (discs sealed)  $99

The Complete Black Lion and Vogue Recordings of Thelonious Monk  $62

The Complete Joe Pass Pacific Jazz Joe Pass Quartet Sessions (discs sealed)  $53

The Complete Blue Note Horace Parlan Sessions  $94

The Complete Roost Johnny Smith Small Group Sessions (discs sealed) $169

The Complete Atlantic Recordings of Lennie Tristano, Lee Konitz and Warne Marsh  $124

The Blue Note Stanley Turrentine Quintet/Sextet Studio Sessions (discs sealed) $104

The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions (discs sealed) $194

The Complete Roulette Dinah Washington Sessions. $194

The Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings of Gerald Wilson and His Orchestra (discs sealed) $144

Atlantic New Orleans Jazz Sessions (box spine split and heavily taped). $54

Columbia Small Group Swing Sessions 1953-62  $94

The Complete H.R.S. Sessions  (discs sealed) $94

Mosaic Small Select Box CD Sets

Sidney Bechet (discs sealed)  $49

Bob Brookmeyer. $24

John Carter and Bobby Bradford  $59

Bobby Hutcherson $29

*HOLD*Grachan Moncur III $45

John Patton. $74

*HOLD*Dizzy Reese (sealed) $64

Freddie Slack  $24

The Charles Tolliver Big Band  $59

Randy Weston $54

Denny Zeitlin: The Columbia Studio Trio Sessions  $59

SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Clef/Verve Count Basie Fifties Studio Recordings (listed as one of an edition 10,000 albums)  $110 - SOLD

SOLD - Classic Chu Berry Columbia and Victor Sessions (discs sealed)  $130 - SOLD

SOLD - Okeh & Brunswick Beiderbecke, Trumbauer & Teagarden (1924-36)  $74 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Arista Recordings of Anthony Braxton (discs sealed). $165 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams Studio Sessions $95- SOLD

SOLD - The Complete CBS Buck Clayton Jam Sessions  $75 - SOLD

SOLD - Classic Columbia Condon Mob Sessions (listed as promo copy) $50 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete CBS Eddie Condon All Stars (number X of series)  $75 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Blue Note Lou Donaldson Sessions $120 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete 1932-40 Bruns/Col/Master Rec of Duke Ellington and His Orchestra  $110 - SOLD

SOLD - Duke Ellington: The Complete 1936-1940 Variety, Vocalion and Okeh Small Group Sessions  $100 - SOLD

SOLD - Duke Ellington: The Reprise Studio Recordings (some edge paper wear/removal on spine at label id)  $60 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Argo/Mercury Art Farmer/Benny Golson/ Jazztet Sessions (listed as one of an edition 10,000 albums). $109

SOLD - The Complete Blue Note/UA Curtis Fuller Sessions. $65 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Verve Tal Farlow Sessions (listed on spine as "The Complete Verve Tal Farlow Concert Band Sessions" and on the book as " one of an edition 10,000 albums") European Universal/Verve release. $60 - SOLD

SOLD - Stan Kenton: The Complete Capitol Recordings of the Holman and Russo Charts  $50 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Verve Johnny Hodges Small Group Sessions 1956-61 (discs sealed) $125 - SOLD

SOLD - The Jazz Crusaders: The Pacific Jazz Quintet Studio Sessions (discs sealed)  $124- SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Blue Note/UA/Roulette Recordings of Thad Jones  $50 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Capitol Recordings of Gene Krupa & Harry James  $80 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Candid Recordings of Charles Mingus  $125 - SOLD

SOLD - Charles Mingus - The Jazz Workshop Concerts 1964-65  $110 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Verve Gerry Mulligan Concert Band Sessions  $45 - SOLD

SOLD - Oliver Nelson: The Argo, Verve and Impulse Big Band Studio Sessions $60 - SOLD

SOLD - The Complete Anita O’Day Verve/Clef Sessions  $160 - SOLD

SOLD - Complete Novus/Columbia Henry Threadgill & Air  $190 - SOLD

SOLD - The Columbia Jazz Piano Moods Sessions. $160 - SOLD

Mosaic Select

SOLD - Curtis Amy $45 - SOLD

SOLD - Boogie Woogie and Blues Piano. $35 - SOLD

SOLD - Paul Chambers  $30 - SOLD

SOLD - Woody Herman. $25 - SOLD

SOLD - Andrew Hill Solo. $45 - SOLD

SOLD -  Andrew Hill $45 - SOLD

SOLD - Carmell Jones $45 - SOLD

SOLD - Ozzy Matthews $40 - SOLD

SOLD - Duke Pearson $55 - SOLD

SOLD - The Pacific Jazz Trios  $50 - SOLD

SOLD - Pendulum: Liebman, Brecker, Beirach, Tusa, Foster  $95 - SOLD

SOLD - Don Pullen (sealed)  $65 - SOLD

SOLD - Johnny Richards $30 - SOLD

SOLD - Bud Shank & Bob Cooper  $40 - SOLD

*SOLD* Charles Tolliver (heavier wear to box and some wear to booklet) $94 *SOLD*

Thanks, 

Scott Black

Murrysville, PA (just east of Pittsburgh)

Edited by freejazz
Closing of Topic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, J.A.W. said:

The Complete Verve Tal Farlow (Concert Band) Sessions (listed as one of an edition 10,000 albums). $105

I think you mean The Complete Verve Tal Farlow Sessions - the Concert Band is the Gerry Mulligan set that is listed further down the list.

There was a batch of Tal Farlow boxes released by Mosaic in Europe that incorrectly stated on the spine Tal Farlow Concert Band.  I have one of them.

J.A.W., Thank you.

53 minutes ago, J.A.W. said:

The Complete Verve Tal Farlow (Concert Band) Sessions (listed as one of an edition 10,000 albums). $105

I think you mean The Complete Verve Tal Farlow Sessions - the Concert Band is the Gerry Mulligan set that is listed further

43 minutes ago, mjzee said:

There was a batch of Tal Farlow boxes released by Mosaic in Europe that incorrectly stated on the spine Tal Farlow Concert Band.  I have one of them.

mjzee,

Now, that really helps to make sense of it. Just done watching a movie and checked the box spine ... It certainly said what I thought it did. ;-)

Remember picking this up from Fred, at Jazz Record Center, when we lived in Manhattan. This must also be one.

I will (again) correct the listing ... thank you!!

PM en route with a request for:

The Complete Candid Recordings of Charles Mingus  $125

Stan Kenton: The Complete Capitol Recordings of the Holman and Russo Charts  $50

The Complete CBS Eddie Condon All Stars (number X of series)  $75

thx

John/jdw

4 minutes ago, jdw said:

PM en route with a request for:

The Complete Candid Recordings of Charles Mingus  $125

Stan Kenton: The Complete Capitol Recordings of the Holman and Russo Charts  $50

The Complete CBS Eddie Condon All Stars (number X of series)  $75

thx

John/jdw

Thnaks, John - on the lookout for it