Dan Gould

Whither Allen Lowe?

88 posts in this topic

Big congrats, Allen.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I'm currently mid-way through That Devilin' Tune (just brilliant) and have just placed an order for your books on Blues and the origins of Rock 'n' Roll. 

2 hours ago, Rabshakeh said:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I'm currently mid-way through That Devilin' Tune (just brilliant) and have just placed an order for your books on Blues and the origins of Rock 'n' Roll. 

thanks, just saw it this morning.

as long as everyone is in a good mood, I will be doing an Indiegogo fundraiser in the next month. I am doing this to support three recording sessions in March and April, including one with Ken Peplowski, and the premium will include a copy of my upcoming CD, A Love Supine: Ascension into the Maelstrom, on ESP.

So if you really feel sorry for me, stay tuned.

Glad to read you again, lookin forward to your interesting contributions and discussions on the forum.

Best regards.
Gh.

Whoah, just stumbled over this, not being active here any more regularly. That's quite a story Allen - great to hear that you keep pulling through and are back to playing again. Crossing my fingers for whatever is still coming up and hoping for a good recovery!

8 hours ago, Gheorghe said:

I´m so glad you are back. 

I had your critical point of view about the later style of Dexter Gordon, when I started this topic: 

I just posted in that old thread.

15 hours ago, AllenLowe said:

I just posted in that old thread.

Thank you so much !