How's the weather?

I can't believe it's raining again. Yesterday it was bone-cold. Now it's raining... again.

I have an entire garage of kitchen cabinets waiting to go up, a contractor that has disappeared, and my garage roof leaks. The cabinets have been there since just after Christmas and in those few weeks it has rained 80% of the time. In Michigan, in January... rain rain rain.

Give me a break.

I can't believe it's raining again. Yesterday it was bone-cold. Now it's raining... again.

I have an entire garage of kitchen cabinets waiting to go up, a contractor that has disappeared, and my garage roof leaks. The cabinets have been there since just after Christmas and in those few weeks it has rained 80% of the time. In Michigan, in January... rain rain rain.

Give me a break.

At least it isn't snow. :D

No, snow is better because it means it is cold which means that my roof won't leak in the garage and my cabinets won't get wet. Right now I have to check on them to make sure the water isn't getting underneath (I have tarps over them all, but as the water pools on the floor, it wants to go under the cabinets).

after Christmas and in those few weeks it has rained 80% of the time. In Michigan, in January... rain rain rain.

Give me a break.

Same here in Southern Ontario which generally has Michigan-like weather. Today freezing rain.

No, snow is better because it means it is cold which means that my roof won't leak in the garage and my cabinets won't get wet. Right now I have to check on them to make sure the water isn't getting underneath (I have tarps over them all, but as the water pools on the floor, it wants to go under the cabinets).

Holy crap! I sure hope it stops raining.

The closest I've come to that is when the fool living above me was watering his plants. And he didn't have anything under the pots to catch the run-through which dripped through the floor onto my CD collection. I'm glad I was home so I could move the CDs damm quick.

South of Boston -snow as of 9:00 a.m., but seems to be turning to the wet kinda snow pretty fast. We've been having some strange weather here in the Boston area this year. One day, we get a spring-like tease of 55 degree weather and then it turns on ya and all of a sudden we're back to winter temps of 30 degrees.

Marla

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Boston area is looking at as much, if not more than NYC. Living near the Cape, sometimes we miss getting the heavy duty snowfall. Then again, I have some pics of some serious snow surrounding our house! Last weather report I saw was calling for 8 -14 inches of snow. The other drag is that almost every time we've had either a snowstorm or some kind of high winds in the past 6 months, we've had power outages. Not fun...

Marla