Could this be the fate of the new BNBB?

Ed S

Guest Mnytime

However, as of now, musicboy is not officially associated with norahjones.info, except in the status of an ordinary member, nor has he ever represented the views or ethos of the site on the organissimo message boards.

Mnytime,

I took the "as of now" to mean "he used to have power but I just canned his sorry ass" :g

Does anyone else find the italicized statemet a bit curious? Its as if he's saying, after the fact, that whatever Musicboy did or said, he wasn't doing it on behalf of norahjones.info, I guess to protect the site from any "blowback".

And Mny, the lined formed, or is that forms, behind me in the Class-Action I Dare You To Start Something Lawsuit! Though, since you have lawyers on retainer, I probably would agree to let you have the privilege of being "Lead Plaintiff" :g:g

And finally a message to Neon, thanks for stepping up and handling this so well. If you ever feel like chatting about jazz or politics or just sending out a lot of blue-tinged pixels, come on back sometime!

Yea I took that part from Neon as a response to my comments when I didn't know he was the owner that their Employer was liable.

Not wanting to stir anything up, but as long as MusicBoy was on company time or company equipment when he made his posts the Employer would have been liable.

I don't have anything against Neon/Rob. But MusicBoy would have messed with the wrong person bothering me. If anyones life would have been miserable it would have been him. I would have sued him and whomever he worked for into oblivion. And since my best friend from childhood happens to have been the guitar player for a pretty good size group (at the moment he is working on his Project) I would loved to have matched him on that as well.

Though I am pretty sure he knows no one worth knowing. I will say I find it funny that Mr. I Am Big In The Industry :rolleyes: wasn't big enough to even keep his job as a Moderator on a BBS.

Ah Well, Will Have to Find Something else to get the blood going. Hey where is Berigan or Greg when you need them? ;)

Edited by Mnytime

I will say I find it funny that Mr. I Am Big In The Industry :rolleyes:  wasn't big enough to even keep his job as a Moderator on a BBS.

No shit!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I guess he isn't going to be speaking to NJ's mangement a few days a week anymore!

[thanks Neon!]

I feel kind of silly for wanting to be cautious with this turkey. :unsure: Had I known how strongly b3-er feels, and the fact that Mnytime has his lawyers on retainer......well, let me just say that I wouldn't have been known in this thread as "The Voice Of Reason." :blink:

Good luck with your battle against cancer, Mnytime.

I feel kind of silly for wanting to be cautious with this turkey. :unsure: Had I known how strongly b3-er feels, and the fact that Mnytime has his lawyers on retainer......well, let me just say that I wouldn't have been known in this thread as "The Voice Of Reason." :blink:

I feel that way a little myself, but you just never know. I've been on the norahjones.info site trying to learn a little about mischiefboy, and now it's quite clear that he's small potatoes. He was talking a good game for a minute, catching me off guard. Or putting me on guard as it were. I had just never seen anyone behaving quite like that. As Use3D said, welcome to the internet! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your battle against cancer, Mnytime.

Jim, "the Voice of Reason" Dye:

That a-hole came on pretty strong with his accusations and threats. What position were we in to determine the extent of damage he could actually have done or how much trouble Organissimo were willing to tolerate? Until B3-er came forward and basically told the guy to fuck off I think it was prudent to proceed with caution. It is the group's board after all and I certainly would not want to screw things up for the group or the board.

That line about playing in his living room has to be one of the highlights of my internet experience, by the way.

But once we were able to gauge the feeling of this board's administration, it OPEN FIRE on the asshole.

I feel kind of silly for wanting to be cautious with this turkey.  :unsure:  Had I known how strongly b3-er feels, and the fact that Mnytime has his lawyers on retainer......well, let me just say that I wouldn't have been known in this thread as "The Voice Of Reason."  :blink:

I feel that way a little myself, but you just never know. I've been on the norahjones.info site trying to learn a little about mischiefboy, and now it's quite clear that he's small potatoes. He was talking a good game for a minute, catching me off guard. Or putting me on guard as it were. I had just never seen anyone behaving quite like that. As Use3D said, welcome to the internet! :rolleyes:

Well... he was a moderator.

Back around the end of March, begining of April, there was a "war" forum set up at the Norah Jones board. Musicboy didn't know his history and made an ass of himself, then he started editing my posts. When I called him on it, he banned me for a couple of weeks.

But anybody who goes on about being MR. MUSIC INDUSTRY, probably isn't.

49/32

Edited by 7/4

Looking back, that period of trepidation turned out to be a major component of the fun! Just check out the size of this thread now Ed! It's a monster!! :rsmile:

I don't think that all the threads I ever started on all the boards I've ever visited combined could top this one one for replies and hits. :party::party::party:

And all this because of some lame idea I had. :rolleyes:

Guest Mnytime

I am just sory I didn't join into this thread earlier. The thread title really didn't grab my attention enough to check. It was only when I saw the Poll about MusicBoy did I discover there was even anything going on.

I knew this idiot was full of it when I read his post. A Moderator of a small BBS is not someone that you have to worry about being big in any Industry.

In fact no Moderator of any BBS, unless it is a Big Name Musician himself that is the Moderator of his or her Board (which none of them are) is anyone you have to worry about being Big.

Jim:

Thank You!

Edited by Mnytime

Neon,

Thank you for your reasoned and rationale response. As the co-owner, band member, and moderator of this board I appreciate your candor and quick action to put the clamp on that clown, MusicBoy.

As you've no doubt seen, this is a group of very friendly people, with all sorts of backgrounds and ideas that enjoy discussing music and life in general. We are not troublemakers.

I hope we can create a friendly relationship between our two boards in the spirit of good music and discussion.

Well: I have been busy and unable to attend to this board for some time, however, after reading the entire thing about Norah Jones, Christians, anti-Christians, ego freaks, delicate sensitivities, et. al., I have decided to add my opinion, if somewhat late.

Those who frequent this forum might notice that I seldom post, but I have the inside track since I am B-3ers dad and Use3d's dad. These guys in Organissimo are three of the finest young men I have ever known and to impune their integrity over some crap from other boards is simply stupid.

As for Norah Jones, I think she is hot and the majority of you who gripe about her are not: she should do some of my tunes instead of covering old stuff. But, that's another story.

Trust me when I say that this forum is moderated by gentlemen who care about music more than anything else, and the group, Organissimo will soon be known throughout the world as a serious and creative jazz ensemble.

Glad you all made up: try to do what musicians have done for centuries - be brothers and sisters in the joy of your creativity and love of music.

Be kind: it could save the world.

Theo.

The Bob Jones link you mentioned is on the personal website of another one of the administrators. I forget his online handle.

OUT2LUNCH ;)

Catesta is it true that you are related to "Sitar Great", Ravi Shankar?

Shankar?? Ravi Shankar?...., where have I heard that name before? ;)

Ditto Duke Ellington.

Sorry for diverting the thread for a moment, but Rooster Ties was actually right about this. Duke Ellington did not record for Blue Note.

I was thinking the same thing (about Duke and BN), but I was wronger-than-wrong about Miles (what the hell was I thinking!! :huh: ), so I figured I'd just gloss over the whole Ellington thing, hoping it'd all get lost in the longest thread we've ever had around here. :D