My wife is going into labor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and best wishes. Went through that three times with my wife. Pretty exciting event. Enjoy the moment.

You can log on to Org when you are helping with those middle-of-the night feedings ^_^

BTW, Johnny E, we need all the liberals we can get, so thanks for doing your part ;):g

Congrats and best wishes. Went through that three times with my wife. Pretty exciting event. Enjoy the moment.

You can log on to Org when you are helping with those middle-of-the night feedings ^_^

BTW, Johnny E, we need all the liberals we can get, so thanks for doing your part ;):g

My thoughts are with you -- and especially with your wife -- Johnny. Congratulations (and "Kinna Hurra -- puh, puh, puh")!!!

I'm already over here on the other side! Come on in, the water's fine!

Just went through this myself on Christmas Eve. Aside from not having slept since then, it's survivable.

The 21-month-old running around the house is a different story.

How does this keep happening?!?

Oh....this reminds me of that old sitcom skit:

Daughter: Daddy, I'm pregnant.

Outraged father: How did that happen!!!

Johnny is there for moral support and to remind his lovely wife to breathe and to keep those hard candies and ice chips comin'. A back-rub or two as the hours drag by is really nice and we assume that he won't take offence at any less than complimentary remarks which she may chance to utter.

I look forward to welcoming another sane Liberal into the world. :wub: