Yourmusic.com corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Help!

I have moved and need to update my account information with yourmusic.com before they charge my old account, etc.

Everytime I go to the site, in any browser, the site tells me to enable cookies. Cookies ARE enabled. In fact, I deleted all cookies hoping a fresh start would do the trick. It helped, but I still can't "log in." Unfortunately, the "contact us" link is no good, leaving me with no way to contact customer support...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I'm in, I've queue'd up two years' worth! :cool:

Bobby Timmons

The Prestige Trio Sessions

Grant Green

Feelin' The Spirit

Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers

Like Someone In Love

Sonny Clark

Dial S For Sonny

Charles Mingus

Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus Mingus

Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie

The Quintet: Jazz At Massey Hall (SACD Hybrid)

Count Basie

Basie Meets Bond (Remastered)

Count Basie

Chairman Of The Board (Remastered)

Duke Ellington

Piano In The Foreground

Thelonious Monk

Genius Of Modern Music, Vol. 1 (Remastered)

Thelonious Monk

Monk's Music (Remastered)

Thelonious Monk

Monk's Dream (Remastered)

Thelonious Monk

Criss-Cross (Remastered)

Oscar Peterson

Soul Español (Remastered)

Herbie Hancock

Speak Like A Child

Coleman Hawkins & Ben Webster

Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster (Remastered)

Ben Webster & Oscar Peterson

Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson (Remastered)

Donald Byrd

Free Form

Eric Dolphy

The Illinois Concert

Lester Young

With The Oscar Peterson Trio (Remastered)

Dizzy Gillespie

An Electrifying Evening With The Dizzy Gillespie Quintet (Remastered)

Dizzy Gillespie

Afro (Remastered)

Louis Armstrong & Oscar Peterson

Louis Armstrong Meets Oscar Peterson (Remastered)

Louis Armstrong

Plays W.C. Handy (Remastered)

Ah Noj, I'm just jealous!  I wish I could buy all those for the first time!  Those are all a thrill to explore.

Move "Plays W. C. Handy" to the first few on your list. . . it's THAT good. -_-

Thanks Lon! I'll make "Plays WC Handy" right after Bobby Timmons. They are listed in the order I've queue'd them, if anyone has more suggestions for the order I'd appreciate it! :tup

I don't believe it is possible. The monthly item seems to need to be a single disc. (If you don't have one in your cue, they'll charge you for a single disc). You can instantly send them to your cart and purchase them; I wish you couldn't. I did that this morning on a box set of Satie. . . .

Edited by jazzbo

If you have over 17 single CDs in your queue... might want to think about doing an enrollment in BMG club. Sponsor a new member and you both total 17 CDs for the price of 1. Averages out to about $4.50 (including shipping/tax) vs. $6.47 for Yourmusic.com for each monthly queue selection.

(you can also use the enrollment plan to select a few box sets too) :g:rolleyes:

Bobby Timmons

this is on the "soon to be deleted" list as I too HAD it in my Q.

I had Timmons in the #2 queue position for 8/17 shipment and just saw the posted note about limited availability...so I upped it to #1 (7/17) and the *warning* message disappeared. I take it that's a good thing? :huh: Sadly, the Cannonball/Poll Winners is already history.

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

Bobby Timmons

this is on the "soon to be deleted" list as I too HAD it in my Q.

I had Timmons in the #2 queue position for 8/17 shipment and just saw the posted note about limited availability...so I upped it to #1 (7/17) and the *warning* message disappeared. I take it that's a good thing? :huh: Sadly, the Cannonball/Poll Winners is already history.

Thought you had them sessions on some Japanomayonaise imports? I recall putting it into my cue ages ago upon reading your recs for them.(?) Came today complete with the signature yourmusic.com/crackedcase. <_<

Sadly, the Cannonball/Poll Winners is already history.

I know. :( I had that next-up in my queue for this month when I got an email from them saying it was no longer available. But I picked it up during the J&R sale for $7.99, so all was not lost. :rolleyes:

Thought you had them sessions on some Japanomayonaise imports?  I recall putting it into my cue ages ago upon reading your recs for them.(?)  Came today complete with the signature yourmusic.com/crackedcase.

Japanese? No. One on cassette, the other an eMusic MP3thang, babe. :)

Non-music Q: what's up with the Red Tide biz up there? No clam roll for me in Ipswich this summer? This going all the way up to Kittery and beyond???? :ph34r:

newish:

Dizzy Gillespie - Dizzy - the Music of John Birks Gillespie

Al Green - Greatest Hits

Al Green - Take me to the River

Al Green - Everything's OK

Hank Williams - Ultimate Collection (2 cd/1 dvd)

Ben Folds Five - Whatever and Ever Amen

Non-music Q:  what's up with the Red Tide biz up there?  No clam roll for me in Ipswich this summer?  This going all the way up to Kittery and beyond????  :ph34r:

The clammers and draggers are pissed up here. All reports say they are used to it but I think Mitt handing out aid now shows this one is nothing to cough at. And no mention of the respiratory affects?

Lobsters are to be booming so it looks like a roll for you and one of them gigantic black-rasberry waffle cones with jimmees at White Farms! You'll forget all about them other 'bellies' your missing when you look down at yours! :g

• 3 weeks later...