What continent you be on?

On what continent do you currently reside?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very cool to see the European and Asian membership (although I have always been suspicious of those Antarcticans ...)

wonder if the scales will start to tip as we drag our asses out of bed? :P

Edited by Eric

Guest Chaney

I presume the one lone poster from the "other" continent is located in Kiribati or some other Polynesian slice of paradise?

That was me.

Buffalo: a parmesan slice of paradise. :blink:

Edited by Chaney

Guest DizzySpells

I'm from Germany.

:g

Uh, only now i realise I'm from Germany, too! I guess then I could have safely voted for Europe... (I did that, in teh end, but due to Switzerland's political isolation I considered other for a few seconds)

Hey, you gotta see the silver lining ... no import taxes anymore.

;)

I'm from Germany.

:g

Uh, only now i realise I'm from Germany, too! I guess then I could have safely voted for Europe... (I did that, in teh end, but due to Switzerland's political isolation I considered other for a few seconds)

Hey, you gotta see the silver lining ... no import taxes anymore.

;)

Yes, but the import taxes from Germany can - at least with Amazon's free shipping for orders starting with 20 Euros - be omitted. AND I get the VAT reimbursed, making everything 12.5% (or how high is that stoopidest and most unsocial of all taxes in Germany again?) cheaper. :w

AND I get the VAT reimbursed, making everything 12.5% (or how high is that stoopidest and most unsocial of all taxes in Germany again?) cheaper. :w

It is 16% - do you want to say there is no VAT in Switzerland?

Yes there is, but it's 5 or 6 or 7 %. Not sure if Amazon deducts all of it, or just the actual difference... never bothered to look that close, as I'm just glad to get a 7.77 Euro CD for less than 7 Euros, in the end :w