--- title edited by moderator ---

Guest ariceffron

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had several laughs from the few new posts that I've just read - take this as a good sign!

@wes: still need to get hold of that one...

@sheldonm: sorry, but I had to speak up right here, as the issue has been raised here.

@Nick: I'm so sorry, I didn't intend that :g

I could not agree more on the point about "che".

The dude is a cancer, and I don't care how straight of a line he can walk from time to time. I've never seen a person stir up more shit in such a way as "che" has.

That shit will never go away.

Where did "che" come from?

Guest Chaney

I'm just catching up with this thread and I must say, I am SO FUCKING PISSED!

I'm generally slow to anger but reading the babble of che, and his utter fucking nerve to presume to know my (OUR!) friend Flurin...!

Once before I warned someone to step lightly when bad-mothing a beloved member of this board -- the other time in defense of Ed Swinnich -- and I'll now do it again. Che: You'd be wise to stop now.

Better yet, get the fuck out.

Edited by Chaney

Guest DizzySpells

I hadn't noticed that even the title of this thread has been changed :angry:

Really unhappy with what's going on here!

Since it's still a goodbye thread, I'm taking a few steps backward!

Bye Bye and good luck to Organissimo!

Chapeau, monsieur.

Have decided to join you after much thought.

See ya' in Paris one day.

Where is the post that poster Che was warned that he's on a short leash? What were the circumstances? And for all the vigorous denunciations I'm surprised that no one seems motivated just to cite the supposedly offending posts.

Come on folks, how do you expect me to make an article of this for The Journal Of Jazz Forums if you won't point me right to the material?

Edited by Cornelius

Sometime early in 2006, let's think about maybe letting Aric back.  But not until he's had some SERIOUS time to chill out.

Do you honestly think that a guy's going to be sitting around on pins & needles for a full year anxiously waiting for an invitation to come back to an online bulletin board? :rfr If that's the case, he needs his head examined. Jesus Christ, he's history!! .....let him move on with his life!!! :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Man, I can't bring myself to care that Aric was banned...yet there is 4-5 more pages since last night! Jim did the right thing already! SS1 doesn't cause trouble with anyone else, it just stuck in his craw that this punk ripped him off, and didn't even care. I'll start a thread asking if any naked, gay, Asian band singers who had sex with Warne Marsh while watching Greta Garbo in Queen Christina, if that will help people cope better with the "loss" :rolleyes:

Besides people, your time could be much better spent...helping me! I posted a thread a few days back on a boppish Tenor solo on a Jimmy Dorsey side called Murderistic. Somebody must know the real scoop. Help me!!!!!!!!!!! Aric is the past, I am the future! :P

:tup:tup:tup

Am I bullying someone by merely pointing the way?

And now che - c'mon, you are able to read, so go read yoursefl, I'm too tired of this. The answers are there, just look for them yourself, bully or not, I'm not your momma who has to serve everything on a silver tray.

Again I maintain, this is not bullying anyone. If someone besides che thinks I'm bullying them (he said I won't be able to bully the others ones as I did bully him), please speak up and tell me!

It would also be nice if some stood up and says that I'm no bully. Hey, we've hanged around here together for two years now...

Ubu, you are absolutely no bully.

Che, IMO you've been very deftly passive-aggressive, saying things that you must know are provocative or inflammatory, adopting a smugly arrogant and dismissive tone towards people who try civilly to debate you, and then acting as if you've been hurt and victimized by the people who get angry in response to your multi-pronged provocations. Anger is not necessarily "bullying."

Edited by maren