I'm Out Of Here.....

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, just a warning. The Pacific Northwest, although one of the most beautiful regions of the country, is as blue as it gets (unless as was mentioned earlier you want to live east of the Cascades). Washington State for example has a Democrat Governor, both Senators are Democrat, both houses of state government firmly in Dem hands and we also have some of the most progressive Representatives in the House (McDermott & Jay Inslee).

So, we welcome you to Seattle with open arms, but be warned...you just might become a liberal. ^_^

so ..whats so wrong with THAT ??? :w

why do you think I moved here from texas ???? :party::party:

Whatever happened to Michigan?

If its urban sprawl that is bothering you, I do not recommend New York, New Jersey or most of Connecticut.

Another factor working against those states (and Pennsylvania, I think) is that there are state income taxes.  You will definitely take a major hit there.

On the other hand, if you are in Westchester County or Connecticut, we'd be able to hook up whenever I visit the folks.  Then I'd be able to knock off another name from my list of organissimo buds.  Er, I mean, scratch off another name from my list of organissimo buds.  Aw hell, you know what I mean.

Yeah,, what about Michigan?? The weather is fairly mild, and you could come out and hear Organissimo! :g:tup

I was hoping to swing in and catch a gig when I was driving to wherever the hell it is I'm going to be driving to. :unsure: B-)

I'm not ruling Michigan out.

Chris, just a warning. The Pacific Northwest, although one of the most beautiful regions of the country, is as blue as it gets (unless as was mentioned earlier you want to live east of the Cascades). Washington State for example has a Democrat Governor, both Senators are Democrat, both houses of state government firmly in Dem hands and we also have some of the most progressive Representatives in the House (McDermott & Jay Inslee).

So, we welcome you to Seattle with open arms, but be warned...you just might become a liberal. ^_^

I ain't a scared of no blue, east coast or west. ;)

Chris, just a warning.  The Pacific Northwest, although one of the most beautiful regions of the country, is as blue as it gets (unless as was mentioned earlier you want to live east of the Cascades).  Washington State for example has a Democrat Governor, both Senators are Democrat, both houses of state government firmly in Dem hands and we also have some of the most progressive Representatives in the House (McDermott & Jay Inslee). 

so ..whats so wrong with THAT ??? :w

why do you think I moved here from texas ???? :party::party:

Nothing wrong at all. Just wanted to give my right leaning friend a heads up is all.AZZANGEL.gif

Whatever happened to Michigan?

If its urban sprawl that is bothering you, I do not recommend New York, New Jersey or most of Connecticut.

Another factor working against those states (and Pennsylvania, I think) is that there are state income taxes.  You will definitely take a major hit there.

On the other hand, if you are in Westchester County or Connecticut, we'd be able to hook up whenever I visit the folks.  Then I'd be able to knock off another name from my list of organissimo buds.  Er, I mean, scratch off another name from my list of organissimo buds.  Aw hell, you know what I mean.

Yeah,, what about Michigan?? The weather is fairly mild....

Yeah, compared to Alaska... :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

The agent took offers up until 8:00 PM lastnight.

About 40 people came to view the house between Sunday and yesterday.

At this time all offers are at or above asking price.  :tup

Sounds like you'll have a lot of dough to put into a real nice place in Philly. :g Too bad Peter's place is already sold. :P