Ignore function

scottb

Are you completely retarded?

You know, when B3-er was in charge of this board, he used to airbrush out Use3D so it looked like he was in charge and the leader.

Of course, it didn't fool anybody, everyone knew Jim Alfredson was in charge.

Jim Alfredson used to airbrush green blazers and white shoes on every picture posted of board members.

That dude was crazy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you completely retarded?

Who do you think you are?

I doubt you have any idea what the word 'retarded' actually means.

I am sick of your indifference and lack of ability to challenge anyone that has a different view, than the small minded few

Could you remove me from the list.

Che.

Thanks for turning this thread into a big pile of stupid che. Here I asked you to consider the edit button, and instead you post another identical quote, much like a spoild 5 year old who has been corrected but has to get the last word. Now you piss and moan because I jacked your posts. Aw life sucks, you of all people should know that...

EDIT: whoa, b3-er just did what I wanted to do but figured I overstepped if I did....

I apologize for pushing so hard for the ignore function. At this point I am having trouble thinking of who I would want to ignore now. If you ask me, the board is running at peak performance right now after some much needed "maintenance". Too bad we had to wade through so much to get to this point.

Just please don't say it's an April Fool's joke.

Mike

Just please don't say it's an April Fool's joke.

I was thinking it was an April Fool's joke with a lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ong set-up prior to the punchline -- on Che's part.

Either that, or he finished his psych paper on "the effect of a newcomer upon an established group"...

EDIT: Guess now he'll never find time to answer my earnest PM about political questions sent more than two weeks ago...

Edited by maren

Just wondering why the mod Use3D decided to delete some totally innoffensive and mildly humourous posts (3 I think)?

Monging up the thread right in front of me is annoying, so I deleted that shit. Anything else?

Because this is the first thread that has been 'monged' up. :rolleyes:

Just wondering why the mod Use3D decided to delete some totally innoffensive and mildly humourous posts (3 I think)?

Monging up the thread right in front of me is annoying, so I deleted that shit. Anything else?

Because this is the first thread that has been 'monged' up. :rolleyes:

NO kidding, and I owe you an apology anyway. Despite my efforts Che wrecked the thread more than mere smilies. <_<