Organissimo is in the studio...

I thought it was Greensleeves too! 

If it is, I been listenin to WAY too much B3 music.

I just took the sample and looped it for three and a half minutes to make a full song.  It reiterates, repititious redundencies over and over again, but it's still greazy!

Y'all are too good! ;)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not much to update: I'm waiting on liner notes and the typsetting. The music is mastered and ready to go. I'm hoping to get everything to the printer early next week. We're tentatively looking at an August 2nd release date.

I just realized I should end the $100 donation level, since the typesetting is getting into the final phases. So after today, the $100 level will be closed. Actually, you can still donate if you want to, but your name won't be in the CD. :(

Perchance Organissimo might throw us a bone, if we cry hard enough: seriously, the new album, This Is The Place, is out of this world. Trust me, I am the Patron Saint of the group and I know these things. :P

Theo

(By the way, the pic is of Beulah, my Gibson Super 400 1976 Custom that Joe used on the intro to Tenderly: wait till you hear her.

Edited by Theo