Mosaic lowers shipping costs

No changes made on international rates!  :(

:(:(

Now that does annoy me

One of the boens with the seclts for me was the shipping was a bit steep for the box sets as they are less to post that the old sets

Not impressed with that

Did not mind the price for big sets but for these...bit naughty really

:beee:

Last time I ordered two big boxes, I had to pay for custom taxes when I received them! :blink: With the shipping costs being so high for overseas customers, I feel they could make a bit of an effort for those who live in the 'old' Europe :angry::D and elsewhere.

Edited by ASNL77

And the Euro is on the way down against the US dollar. Already lost about ten percent in the past few weeks and this should just be the start of a further downfall.

I blame France and the Netherlands for this  :angry:

The Euro's fall is good for Europe, though -- it makes European exporters more competitive. It could help yank Germany and the other stagnant European economies out of their economic slump.

Guy

And the Euro is on the way down against the US dollar. Already lost about ten percent in the past few weeks and this should just be the start of a further downfall.

The Euro's fall is good for Europe, though -- it makes European exporters more competitive. It could help yank Germany and the other stagnant European economies out of their economic slump.

Guy

What do you know--are you an economist or something???

( ;):g )

No offense but we in the US have been getting hit hard with the exchange rates so I'm not upset to see the Euro take a hit. For those going to Europe, we'll get more bang for the buck, so to speak.

Purchase Value       Shipping by Surface

[6-10 weeks]  

I'd cry like a little girl if I had to wait 6-10 weeks for a Mosaic order! :rcry:rcry

I guess we're a little spoiled here, used to 1-2 days with DHL. :w;)

DHL does a pretty good job for international customers too.Placed my order for the Donald Byrd and Jones sets on Thursday. They were delivered on Monday.

But surface...... :bad:

Edited by ASNL77

DHL does a pretty good job for international customers too.Placed my order for the Donald Byrd and Jones sets on Thursday. They were delivered on Monday.

But surface......  :bad:

That's awesome! I also placed my order on Thursday, but it was delivered today (Tuesday). It cost $10 in shipping for a $103 order.

The lack of shipping options (ground, 2nd day, UPS/FedEx, etc) is sometimes aggravating, but who I am kidding -- when I place an order, I WANT IT NOW!!! :cool:

Purchase Value       Shipping by Surface

[6-10 weeks]  

I'd cry like a little girl if I had to wait 6-10 weeks for a Mosaic order! :rcry:rcry

I guess we're a little spoiled here, used to 1-2 days with DHL. :w;)

But surface...... :bad:

Packages sent by surface mail normally take 12-15 weeks to reach my area. :(:angry:

DHL is the only way to ship, with max waiting time of just 3 days. :wub: