Appears there have been 7 explosions in London

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad news. But then it's a very sad world we are forced to live in today. Hopefully the spineless bastards get caught real fast.

I worked 5 blocks from the 9-11 attack in NYC. You are left with a sense of helplessness at this moment. My prayers go out to the victim’s families.

Edited by Hardbopjazz

Glad to hear that our British board members are okay. My thoughts are with you and all Londoners. This was horrible news to wake up to here.

Sadly, I can't help but think: welcome to the 21st century; we'd all better get used to it. :(

Wow.. :( Just read that that bus explosion was in Tavistock Square. Must have walked through there hundreds of times as a student at UCL (admittedly many years ago now). This is just tragic.

London has seen such incidents before though and what they tend to do is double the resolve against the perpetrators :rmad:

I hope that they can round up and punish these barbaric murders.  How can people be so inhumane? :(

It's quite possible these people are no longer around to be rounded up if the rumours about suicide bombers are true. These people truly believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife for their actions. That's what you're up against. People sacrificing their own lives for what they believe is a holy mission.

I hope that they can round up and punish these barbaric murders.  How can people be so inhumane? :(

It's quite possible these people are no longer around to be rounded up if the rumours about suicide bombers are true. These people truly believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife for their actions. That's what you're up against. People sacrificing their own lives for what they believe is a holy mission.

I've been in NYC all day. Pretty quiet.

I'm under the impression that the one that went off on the bus was an accident on it's way to the subway. Other than that incident, were these really suicide attacks?

I'm under the impression that the one that went off on the bus was an accident on it's way to the subway. Other than that incident, were these really suicide attacks?

That's the theory about the bus bomb and at least one of the tube attacks. Of course, just speculation so far.

That's the theory about the bus bomb and at least one of the tube attacks. Of course, just speculation so far.

Thanks. A quick look at the NY Times didn't really answer my question and this wasn't the kind of day where I could surf more than a bit.