Fastest Mosaic delivery in history

:o

That's not even possible given the immutable laws of nature, not to mention Airborne Express. Undeniable proof that Mosaic now has at their disposal a device able to warp the space-time continuum.

What would Sun Ra say?

I live all the way across the country, but the service is still pretty good. Infinitely better than it was when I first started ordering these sets years ago. Back then, it could take as long as two weeks to receive a shipment. I'd guess on average now, it takes about 3-5 days to make it from Stamford to Portland. Of course, you're paying a fairly hefty freight for the privilege of faster service.

Up over and out.

Six hours is incredible but I can't believe that could happen. It has to go to a central facility in the state from where it's being shipped to another where it's being received and then out to you. For adjoining states, one day is the norm. 6 hours, I find hard to believe.

My fastest delivery was when I found the Nat Cole set (complete, as new) in a local shop several years ago for $40. I delivered it to the front counter, bought it, and delivered it home in perhaps 6 minutes (before they could change their minds).

Six hours is incredible but I can't believe that could happen.  It has to go to a central facility in the state from where it's being shipped to another where it's being received and then out to you.  For adjoining states, one day is the norm. 6 hours, I find hard to believe.

Wanna bet?

2.3 days: All the way from Stamford Connecticut, USA to the tropics, including time at the scary  :unsure: customs office.

Can't get any better than that.  :D

I guess Scott and the gang have a "little deal" with Malaysian customs. Hey, if the Chinese and Indonesian CD pirates can do it, why not Mosaic?

2.3 days: All the way from Stamford Connecticut, USA to the tropics, including time at the scary  :unsure: customs office.

Can't get any better than that.   :D

I guess Scott and the gang have a "little deal" with Malaysian customs. Hey, if the Chinese and Indonesian CD pirates can do it, why not Mosaic?

:) Methinks it's DHL/Airborne that has the deal...never mind the morality, it saves me big bucks. Duties are 35% of the import value :angry::angry: