Mosaic Future Projects

Ed S

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what that Tony Williams stuff is like?  Never checked out his 80's BN stuff.

It's fairly straight ahead Messengers-style jazz. Nice to see that getting released again. It's been OOP for far too long.

FWIW, my best friends' wife did the original cover photography for all of those albums.

This will be useful in my personal cash flow forecasting exercises.

What forecast? That just went out the window, man.

Now, I don't feel so bad about passing up the O'Day set because there are some serious sets that I will be picking up or getting as presents.

At the top of my list in the scheduled releases will be the Jazz Piano Trios although if truth be told I'll want to buy everything else. Not sure about the Rich, but what the hell, I'll probably ante up.

On the future projects, what is there not to buy?

Edited by Brad

Oh yeah - Oliver Nelson  :cool:

+1. I am going to love this one. :wub:

The good news is that all these sets (boxes or selects) interest me, the bad news is that all these sets (boxes or selects) interest me! :blush:

I'm also interested in this one, but, I must admit, I am underwhelmed by Nelson's work on the Jimmy Smith records; too many stock arrangments to my taste. Now, the Chu Berry set sounds like it will be a wonder to listen to.