Live Chat?

BeBop

I'd noticed yesterday that on the bottom of the main forum page, you could see a listing of who was in the chat room. That seems to be gone today.

I thought that was a neat feature as I'd hate to stick my head in the door, say nothing, slink away and then worry that I've offended someone.

Yea, I worry about these things.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd noticed yesterday that on the bottom of the main forum page, you could see a listing of who was in the chat room. That seems to be gone today.

I thought that was a neat feature as I'd hate to stick my head in the door, say nothing, slink away and then worry that I've offended someone.

Yea, I worry about these things.

Not there because no one is in the room.

Here's a suggestion for anyone interested in the live chat;

Click on "live chat".

After live chat loads, open the control panel and check mark the sound boxes in the settings feature. This will turn on sound features alerting you to others entering, exiting, and posting in the chatroom. This way if there's no one else in live chat, you can simply minimize live chat and do other other things online and the sounds will alert you when others enter, exit, or post ..

You can also change font style & size, and even choose a screen color!

Come on ya'll, what are you waiting for? :D

Edited by randissimo

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same goddamn problem. Can someone tell me "how to get my java fixed"????

(Mac/Safari)

What are you saying to yourself, John?

"damn, I wish catesta would bring me another beer" and "damn, I could do with a cake baked by maren now"

get your java fixed!

Yeah Maren, get it fixed.

There is beer in that live chat place.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry bebop...I got chucked off the internet and now cannot get back in the rrom...byee!

MY apologies. My girlfriend dropped by and I had to lock the chat room door.

I got some serious hardware issues here with the java thingie which takes ages to load then firefox crashed...ohmigod!

Back another day ...off for a cider!