20 - No longer a teen

21 - Drink legally

25 - Halfway to 30

30 - Yikes!

40 - This ain't so bad

50 - This really ain't so bad

etc

:P

thanks Joe, me too, I wish! And yes, I dunno many 25 year old ppl who love jazz. I suppose it was early, hey, just 3 and a half, but I bought the Miles Legendary Prestige box last night. I really enjoy the stuff in recorded order which is odd, b/c with the exception of the Plugged Nickel and Blackhawk stuff the sequence of the Columbia studio stuff drives me nuts with the multiple takes. Anyway for whatever reason, I honestly prefer the sound of the Prestige Quintet box to the K2's and XRCD's I have of the original albums, which I will now pass on to a friend :) how did Pat play the other night Joe? really wish I was there, we could have been all fanboy together ;)

And I'm 43 today. Happy birthday to you, me & Eric Dolphy!

Next stop on the milestones for you is 27. If you become a professional baseball player, that will probably be your best season if you're a hitter. If instead you decide to teach yourself the knuckleball you'll peak much later. There's still time for me! ;)

Hap[py Birthday CJ, Quincy and Adam! :party:

I remember being a little depressed when I turned 25, because Fred Lynn had just been named the American League's MVP and he was younger than me, and there I was with nothing to show for my life!

Moral: Don't allow others' achievements to enter into your thinking of yourself as your reach a milestone.