NFL chat thread

Iggles DESTROYED the Panthers today in Carolina. McNabb breaks a rib and is out 2-4 weeks. Don't know who to be madder at: 1: the Carolina player that made the late hit while DMac lay on the ground after scoring a TD, 2. the refs that didn't call a penalty. :rmad::rmad::rmad:

Out 2-4 weeks while Vick is still ineligible to play for another game. I guess Kolb will have to carry the team for at least one game. Has he looked ok yet?

In a word, "No."

Good game from Romo today. I guess getting rid of TO and JS was what he needed.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that last interception wasn't totally Cutler's fault, but he looked awful tonight (other than that one drive in the 2nd half).

I'm more a Bears than GB fan, but I'm glad the home team crowd at Lambeau got to enjoy an exciting win.

Though after seeing tonight's game I'm thinking Vikings this year in that division, depending on Favre's health and performance. Adrian Peterson is a bad MF.

Edited by Free For All

Crap

Adrian Peterson was a problem for us today!

Adrian Peterson is going to be a problem for everybody this year.

Screw Favre and his pho Lambough leap yesterday, the WR was like get off me old man I can smell your denture glue.

What was up with the fake punt/ run with Bears last night deep in their own territory? Cutler looked like crap.

Go Niners!

Rather interesting day of football yesterday, wish I had the Sunday ticket thing so I could see more games.

I was watching the highlights last night and a couple of the scores kind of made me blink.

N.O: 45 - Lions: 27 (what surprised me there was that the Lions scored 27 points)

Seahawks: 28 - Rams: 0

I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG year for the Rams....

Go Buffalo! Up at the half! Brady having a rough night!

(sorry, conn.......)

Update: Buffalo 24, NE 13 with about 5 minutes left. Could it be? I'm waiting for the inevitable NE miracle, but......... :unsure:

Update #2: 24-19....and so the comeback begins. I knew it! Bills fumbled the kickoff return. HUGE mistake! You know if NE scores they'll go for two.

Update #3: 25-24.....here we go.......damn, those Pats always seem to pull off the miracle!

Edited by Free For All

...That run he had with the Eagles a few years ago was one for the books!

Jeff Garcia is back with the Eagles! I suppose it's too much to hope that he can be even half as magical again.

I think that may be too much to hope for. I'm guessing he's the backup to Kolb this week, and then either McNabb comes back or Vick takes over until McNabb's healthy. Garcia may not even play.