Life is good

As an alternative to Hussein's death sentence and Doogie Howser's big announcement,

I am sitting looking at a beautiful sunset reflecting on the New Mexico Mimbres mountain,

watching deer and hummingbirds, listening to a woman play an Irish harp

while her husband sits next to her creating a watercolor.

Rod

I have some health issues that I'm real frightened about. Let see what this week turns up.

Nice sunsets are cool though.

Meaning, you're getting it checked out this week? Hopefully nothing too serious, my friend.

Saw a fantastic sunset on the way down to Indy last Friday. The moon was rising in the east as the sun was setting in the west. Lots of wildlife on the move, too. Aside from the usual deer and geese, there were quite a few sandhill cranes, and one owl that flew right over the car.

The sunset over Burbank tonight was nothing short of spectacular. My home is filled with the combined aromas of pumpkin pie and lasagna which my mom is whipping up. Dad and I just got done washing our cars and putting some air in the back right tire of my Honda. Fresh out of the shower, I'm watching the Colts/Pats game on mute while I listen to tunes. Life is great!

Jon, you just made me decide to whip up a pumpkin pie! (I know, so domestic. :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the idea.

The sunset over Burbank tonight was nothing short of spectacular. My home is filled with the combined aromas of pumpkin pie and lasagna which my mom is whipping up. Dad and I just got done washing our cars and putting some air in the back right tire of my Honda. Fresh out of the shower, I'm watching the Colts/Pats game on mute while I listen to tunes. Life is great!

As an alternative to Hussein's death sentence and Doogie Howser's big announcement,

I am sitting looking at a beautiful sunset reflecting on the New Mexico Mimbres mountain,

Rod

Well it doesn't sound like you're belting back a cold Olde Frothingslosth, so life can't be that good!! Get with the program!! oldefrothyellow1.jpg^_^

Rod

Well it doesn't sound like you're belting back a cold Olde Frothingslosth, so life can't be that good!! Get with the program!! oldefrothyellow1.jpg^_^

The Pale Stale Ale with the Foam on the Bottom.

After 5 days of running a fever my kid is not sick. We through together a quick and easy wheat bread and while that was rising ran down to the folk festival. We watched some musicians (5 guitars 1 slide, 2 fiddles, a mandolin and a bass player) who were having a little jam session. Nothing like dancing with a 5 year old to remind you that life can be very good.

I got rear ended the other night. My kids were in the car with me, but everyone's ok. Vehicle needs some work though.

I'm going to mediation this week because my ex wife thinks I owe her money. I don't expect things will work out the way she wants them to in this process, so I expect to be going back to court next.

And in the category of far-less important things, both my Aggies and the Cowboys lost this weekend.

Yet, I had a nice weekend with my kids. The weather was beautiful today, and we spent the afternoon down at a park on the bayfront. Walked out on a pier and watched alot of jelly-fish and man-o-wars float by. One guy who was fishing cut a length of fishing line, baited it and let us drop it over the edge of the pier, so we "fished" for a while. We didn't have any luck, but it was fun.

Edited by Aggie87

Posts #1 and #2 sound like real Thomas Kinkade stuff.

:lol: Not sure if it fits #2, but I can envision what your saying

about #1! Actually, the grouping of all of those events at one moment

was a surprise to me. While sitting reading Morton Feldman Says,

the cook at the lodge that I'm staying at was playing Kind of Blue

in the kitchen while finishing up preps. I began hearing harp sounds

and figured that either I was dead or that this was the

new Vince Wilburn and CO approach to their new Wal-Mart friendly

remastered Miles-mania marketing idea. Got up from my chair and all of the

events that I mentioned were just there in front of my eyes and ears.

David, hope all is OK. Please keep us up to date

(if it's any of our business, that is... ;) )

Rod

I'm drinking a Singha, listening to "Listen to Art Farmer and the Orchestra", looking out at the lights on Bainbridge Island across the Puget Sound, and my 10-month old Labrador is resting his head on my foot. Life is good!

The only thing that I can think of to improve that scenario is a Singha,your favorite music and some really good Chicken Curry.

Last night I met a neighbor on the street. The IRS is after him for 45K. He doesn't have the money, but he's been a heavy smoker for 40 yrs and he figures he'll be dead before they're able to put him in jail. He was coming back from Atlantic City where he says he could have won at least $4000 if his old lady would have given him more money to play with. Then he borrowed $20 from me.

Last night I met a neighbor on the street. The IRS is after him for 45K. He doesn't have the money, but he's been a heavy smoker for 40 yrs and he figures he'll be dead before they're able to put him in jail. He was coming back from Atlantic City where he says he could have won at least $4000 if his old lady would have given him more money to play with. Then he borrowed $20 from me.

LOL. The guy has it all figured out, doesn't he?