What Does It Mean When I Have "Visitors" To My Profile Page?

JSngry

We've visited you daily for some time, and now you're telling us you didn't even know what it was all about! :o

Anyway, I think the "visitors" are simply those who have viewed your forum profile. For that matter, I don't have any visitors at all. I suppose that means noone has visited my profile page since this feature was introduced. But you can't have a look, because then it'll show I've had a visitor after all... :)

Edited by Daniel A

We're watching you man. checking your stats, looking at your recent posts...and what threads you've started.

Don't fuck up. We're watching you.

Exactly, it's a mandatory feature for all forum in U.S., after the latest bill about National Security, it spares a lot of time at the guys at NSA.

About "friend", as soon as you became "friend" of Chris the NSA will pass your name and datas at the Mossad.

We're watching you man. checking your stats, looking at your recent posts...and what threads you've started.

Don't fuck up. We're watching you.

:lol:

:ph34r:

I suggest a fullblown consultation with Achtung Dr. Freud Calling about these visitors. I had them too, but the meds finally kicked in and they went away... :rhappy:

Edited by ghost of miles

Anyway, I think the "visitors" are simply those who have viewed your forum profile. For that matter, I don't have any visitors at all. I suppose that means noone has visited my profile page since this feature was introduced.

oh, but you *have* had visitors to your profile! Check out the item on the left side that says "profile views" or something like that and it shows the number of profile views you've had. Those who aren't logged in don't show up on the "recent visitors" section. So you've had a lot of guest 'looky-loos' :ph34r:

Jim, just hope that you don't get this visitor.

:lol:

I used to have one of those...he went by the name of Corey :ph34r:

I think he's made the rounds, 'cept he changed his name when he got to me.

Man! This visitor thing is intriguing, maybe we ought to start the CIAO.

Oh, should I watch out for the overseas branch of the CIA?

MG