HOW WILL YOU DIE?

For "GA" it has:

While on a camping trip, you become trapped in an outhouse for days. To avoid starvation, you eat some of the waste matter floating in the toilet water. You become violently ill and die shortly thereafter.

Strangely enough, I recall posting once here about using an outhouse on a camping trip in Idaho. And as I recall, I said that all things considered it was a more pleasant experience than using a federally mandated low flush john.

edit to make the quote legible

Edited by GA Russell

considering I've put up two of these things:

An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room.

the part they left out is:

... then your noggin crashes thru the second story bay window and rolls down the driveway only to be blasted by the neighbor across the street who is once again blowing leaves and dirt and shit all over the place.

"Your death will be particularly slow, cruel and agonizing. You will continue to play trombone for the rest of your miserable life."

<SHUDDER>

That's gotta be the worst one yet! :w

This one's worse:

"Your death will be particularly slow, cruel and agonizing. You will listen to trombone playing for the rest of your miserable life." :rolleyes:

While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).

Fuck! As if I didn't already worry about this enough everytime I'm looking at whales at the aquarium.

I got the same one. We'll be safe as long as we don't travel together.

While you're at the circus an elephant breaks free of it's chains and knocks the tent down covering the crowd. When the police show up they shoot the elephant with a tranquilizer gun but accidentally hit you instead. You're given a monstrously large (and fatal) dose of tranquilizer.

I guess it could be worse.