Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day, folks!

Travel safely, forgive your friends/relatives their political beliefs/religious beliefs/flatulence etc. :alien: , enjoy "gobbling" your feasts of choice (just SAY NO TO TURDUCKEN!), keep an eye on the "kids table", enjoy Dallas trouncing Miami/Miami trouncing Dallas, don't feed turkey/chocolate to the dogs (they shouldn't eat it), be alert for the moment when you can say "Welp.......we better hit the road so we can beat the traffic...", and bring some good turkey tales back to the board.

And be thankful for our little jazz clubhouse here. Thanks, Jim, Joe and Randy! :tup

be alert for the moment when you can say "Welp.......we better hit the road so we can beat the traffic..."

That strategy alone is reaon to be thankful! :g

:lol::lol:

"Welp.......we better hit the road so we can beat the traffic..." - One of the great Thanksgiving secrets. :lol:

My best wishes to all of you and your families. Have a great and safe Thanksgiving!

:party:

My particular geographical location permits me to partake in the holidays on both sides of the Border. I so enjoyed Canadian Thanksgiving in October that we will re-celebrate again this afternoon in Nothern NY at, of all things, a Democratic Party get-together. No, Weizen, I haven't gone over to the other side (but some of my best friends are Democrats!!!).

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Happy Turkey Day, folks!

Travel safely, forgive your friends/relatives their political beliefs/religious beliefs/flatulence etc. :alien: , enjoy "gobbling" your feasts of choice (just SAY NO TO TURDUCKEN!), keep an eye on the "kids table", enjoy Dallas trouncing Miami/Miami trouncing Dallas, don't feed turkey/chocolate to the dogs (they shouldn't eat it), be alert for the moment when you can say "Welp.......we better hit the road so we can beat the traffic...", and bring some good turkey tales back to the board.

And be thankful for our little jazz clubhouse here. Thanks, Jim, Joe and Randy! :tup

Words to live by, Free. :tup

• 1 year later...

Up for this year's holiday.

Mrs. FFA and I are staying home and cooking up some goodies, although with my current diet we're not going to go nuts. A few naughty pleasures, though....:excited:....and the subsequent trip to the gym. :huh:

Hope everyone has a great holiday and travel safely!

Thanksgiving.jpg

......oh, and one more thing.....as always, JUST SAY NO TO TURDUCKEN! :ph34r::o:huh::blink:

Turducken.jpg:crazy:

Many thanks to Jim, Joe, and Randy for having this board... for giving us all of the great music... and to everyone else here who make this such a warm and friendly place (well, mosta the time, anyway :g ) to drop in on several times a day. I've been working for the past 14 hours and still have a couple more to go (gotta finish a book review of the new Tommy Dorsey bio), but I'll be relaxing a bit tomorrow. My dad and grandmother are coming down, and we're going to have a holiday lunch at the Runcible Spoon here in Bloomington... then back to our new house to eat dessert and watch our perennial Thanksgiving Day flick--THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD (Errol Flynn version, of course!). Put together a fill program for the part-time announcer tomorrow that will include Coltrane's "Song of Praise" (LP version).

Happy Thanksgiving! :party:

Edited by ghost of miles